Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bitmetv : you awe me an apology

spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    What is wrong with you m8s?! Some of you are talking about OiNK some of you are talking about being a trader!

BitMeTV banned him! They have to tell him why they did this and prove it! That's it...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    What is wrong with you m8s?! Some of you are talking about OiNK some of you are talking about being a trader!

BitMeTV banned him! They have to tell him why they did this and prove it! That's it...
    He could have been the best member at BitMeTV but if the staff found out he was a trader (he doesnt even need to trade his BitMeTV) i dont think they need any other excuses to get him banned from their tracker.

Rules are Rules.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Do they? last I looked it was a private tracker and they could ban anyone they like for any reason without explaining anything. Besides they gave their reason already.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by _coder_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble. View Post
    yes it did, but that's none of bitmetv's business. he hasn't done anything wrong over there.
    But that is beside the point. Fair enough he didnt trade his BitMeTV account but if you look from the Staffs point of view (BitMeTV) trading is not moral. It doesnt matter if he didnt trade the BitMeTV but he may have traded other accounts. No staff members want traders to be apart of their community i mean tbh i wouldnt want traders on my tracker (if i had one)

Correct me if im wrong?
    you are totally wrong. trackers ban account traders OF THEIR TRACKER. Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.
    if they feel like it...YES

6. BitTorrent   -   #16

But that is beside the point. Fair enough he didnt trade his BitMeTV account but if you look from the Staffs point of view (BitMeTV) trading is not moral. It doesnt matter if he didnt trade the BitMeTV but he may have traded other accounts. No staff members want traders to be apart of their community i mean tbh i wouldnt want traders on my tracker (if i had one)

Correct me if im wrong?
    you are totally wrong. trackers ban account traders OF THEIR TRACKER. Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.
    hmmm....OK SAM didnt trade his BitMeTV but he has made other trades with other trackers what impression does that give about him to the BitMeTV STAFF. Dont get me wrrong but the Staff have the right to ban u if ur a trader i dont care what u traded even if those trade included other trackers.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5

Correct me if im wrong?
    No are you completely WRONG. You don't have to trade their invite/account. If they find out you are an account/invite trader they will still ban you. Why don't you go ask any tracker sysop this question? 99% of the trackers out there do not want any traders on their tracker.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.
    if they feel like it...YES
    So if I traded my OiNK invites (which is allowed by OiNK) NB have the right to ban me?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13

Correct me if im wrong?

i think coders point is valid..... if your get caught trading on one site... then it stands to reason your mostly likely trading others... so to avoid the middleman crap... they get the info from the grapevine and they handle it accordingly ..... whether you, me or anyone else feel it's wrong ... let me tell ya all something.... IT DON"T MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cause the tracker staff are gonna do what they want anyways...... SO STOP CRYING ABOUT IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tough titties if you don't like it... cause for every person claimming foul... theres 5 more seeing as their oppertunity to get in..

so there it is in a damm nutshell! GET OVER IT!

this is a nother thread that should be closed.... POINTLESS!!!!!!!!!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    I am seeing both sides stance on this but I think coder asked a valid question. Sam has stated that he is not a trader, yet still as what coder says he did happen to stumble on things that would suggest otherwise.

The least Sam can do after making such a bold statement is to answer coder's question.

Now on the issue of whether a tracker should worry about trades done outside of their realm, I see this as a personal choice to the tracker based on their personal rules.

Just giving an example here, an employer may take the stance I am fine with having John Brown as an employee although he stole from Company B seeing that he didn't steal from my company. Another employer may say I do not wish to keep John Brown because he stole from Company B thus making him a thief and I do not want any thieves in my establishment.

Using this example for this case:

TL maysay for example, as long as you don't trade my accounts I am cool (would could be equated to although you stole you did not steal from me) while BitMeTV may be saying you traded and that is that I don't want any traders on my tracker (would could be equated to once a thief always a thief).

I know that it is not fair to compare theft with trading but I just wanted to show the analogy that maybe BitMeTV just simply doesn't want any traders on their site which is a personal choice of that tracker which to me should be respected.

My Two Cents,
    seanbee
    Last edited by seanbee; 09-23-2007 at 07:37 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast