Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: bitmetv : you awe me an apology

sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

if they feel like it...YES
    So if I traded my OiNK invites (which is allowed by OiNK) NB have the right to ban me?
    yes...in fact they can ban you for whatever reason they want. They don't owe anyone anything.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    So if I traded my OiNK invites (which is allowed by OiNK) NB have the right to ban me?
    They can ban you for farting if they want. They have a "right" to ban anyone they want.

Whether most people would agree is a different matter.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

if they feel like it...YES
    lol, they don't understand.

ok, so if i just tell kingrobs: Hey kingrobs, i just traded my demonoid for SCT. I've never traded on TorrentLeech ever, and i have no intention of trading it.

Do you think he will ban me?
    NO you idiots.

but of course, sear they can ban you for anything they want. ANYTHING. they can ban you for making your account called sear. or an account imgay. or even just saying hi can get you banned if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    They can ban you for farting if they want. They have a "right" to ban anyone they want.

exactly, if the ban has purpose, opposed to if they have a right to ban you, is a completely different thing.
    Last edited by scribble.; 09-23-2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Only BitMeTV does this....You do not respect your members....

Next time talk about your community only!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble. View Post

you are totally wrong. trackers ban account traders OF THEIR TRACKER. Say i traded my torrentleech account for demonoid. It has nothing to do with bitmetv. do i get banned? NO.
    No are you completely WRONG. You don't have to trade their invite/account. If they find out you are an account/invite trader they will still ban you. Why don't you go ask any tracker sysop this question? 99% of the trackers out there do not want any traders on their tracker.
    no you're just an idiot. you just tell them you're never going trade their tracker at all. they'll just put you on their suspected accounts list or something like that.

so something like this will get me banned right?:
    HEY Mareko!!! I traded my wiitorrents invite to get a s********** account. I promise not to trade on bitmetv though!
    does that mean ban? um no.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26

lol, they don't understand.

ok, so if i just tell kingrobs: Hey kingrobs, i just traded my demonoid for SCT. I've never traded on TorrentLeech ever, and i have no intention of trading it.

Do you think he will ban me?
    NO you idiots.

but of course, sear they can ban you for anything they want. ANYTHING. they can ban you for making your account called sear. or an account imgay. or even just saying hi can get you banned if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post

exactly, if the ban has purpose, opposed to if they have a right to ban you, is a completely different thing.
    Scribble I think you are the one not getting it. The decision for TL to not ban you is a personal one, maybe the owner of TL or who you report it to does not care really but maybe BitMeTV staff does.

The actions taken on one tracker does not make them right for another tracker which is why each tracker has separate rules.

A principal not expelling a child for fighting in school A does not give precedence to another principal to do the same.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Well to be honest your a whiner and if I ran a site I'd ban you too.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJeff View Post
    well to be honest, you don't know who the fuck SAM is, or anyone here is, so if i ran your account, i'd shut the fuck up.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    If you ran my account you'd shut the fuck up? I'd hope so cos then you'd be talking to yourself.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzyJeff View Post
    well to be honest, you don't know who the fuck SAM is, or anyone here is, so if i ran your account, i'd shut the fuck up.
    I guess now the true colors are coming out.

Why so defensive and harsh?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast