Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv : you awe me an apology

SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

So, why have you been crying when they kicked you out of BS?
    lol ownt.
    well then i thought every tracker should give a good reason why they ban people, but now from what i have learned, it doesnt seem like that anymore.....

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    your first account had a disabled privilege coz you kept whining everytime and in every one of your thread you engaged in some sort of flame war against other members here ..

even if this thread reached a 100 page you still wont get your account back with that attitude ..

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    [
    then you would be the shittiest mod ever. You don't get how it feels to be wrongly accused okay?! If you did know how that felt, and you were a mod, after i proved myeslf innocent, you'd probably give me 1tb of upload credit. You can shut up, because you're in no position to judge anyone here. (and if you have been banned from bitmetv for something false, i'm sorry).
    based on your attitude in this thread, honestly I would not want you on my site, now if after i made my decision to ban you you think I am the shittiest mod ever then so be it, how does your opinion would really change anything.

What you should consider is not looking to blame others but look at how you can make urself a better asset to future communities but based on your attitude here to me you are more of a liability.
    No after i am proved innocent, you would say "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry i am a fucking retard!"
    YOu don't understand anything. Get the hell out because you haven't been wrongfully banned.
    I was a good guy before i got banned, ask SAM, and limpdickkid, they gave me the account because of my antitrader views. Now, all that i worked hard for is gone, my reputation, my accounts, everything. So i say whatever the fuck i want, because banning me is justification enough. TEQUILAVIP ISNT EVEN IN IRC SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH?

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post

lol ownt.
    well then i thought every tracker should give a good reason why they ban people, but now from what i have learned, it doesnt seem like that anymore.....
    That is what I am talking about! When you register in a tracker there is a fucking tiny box that you have to mark! it called Rules!

So I do not need to listen to silly people saying that any private tracker can ban you when the want and without giving you a reason!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    [quote=scribble.;2287387]
    jesus killed himself and then he got resurrected.. Sam doesn't get a second chance, but Jesus does?
    I am here with my mouth to the floor, this is your argument?????

hey I just killed my mom but what the hell Jesus got a second chance of life so why shouldn't I?

And you really probably should come off the forum and do some reading, try investing in yourself to take your maturity to a higher level.

It is sad to see that you have twisted the christian beliefs to make such a weak ass argument, if you regard what Jesus did for humanity as killing himself then I don't even see any more reason to try to reason with you.
    Last edited by seanbee; 09-23-2007 at 08:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Im not a religious person but fer cryin out loud, dont compare Jesus to sam or anyone here

Now you're not the first and certainly won't be the last person whos been unjustly banned by a tracker. Calm yourself.
    Last edited by DefX; 09-23-2007 at 08:26 PM.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post
    your first account had a disabled privilege coz you kept whining everytime and in every one of your thread you engaged in some sort of flame war against other members here ..

even if this thread reached a 100 page you still wont get your account back with that attitude ..
    um, no... i got it enabled after the "invite spam" warning was gone. Now it's disabled again because of this account trading incident.

Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Im not a religious person but fer cryin out loud, dont compare Jesus to sam or anyone here
    lol k that's the first time i've smiled today.
    Last edited by scribble.; 09-23-2007 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all?
    I know the feeling. First we stay shocked and feel down cause we contribute everyday to that tracker and nobody believes in our integrity, then we realize that specific tracker does not deserve us as Bittorrent users.

If you are innocent, and staff don't care, why should you care about that tracker?

The best to do is move on and join only the ones that respect us as Bitorrent users and mostly as persons.The internet is full of trackers to download, where paranoia and misunderstandings do not happen.
    Last edited by 0Ri0N; 09-23-2007 at 08:27 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Quote Originally Posted by stroj View Post

You cant control yourself, i wouldnt be surprised if ban you everywhere
    you're an idiot. have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all? If you haven't then get the hell out of this thread and stop judging people.
    You should stop calling every second person who reply idiot..
    Where and why i got banned its not ur bussiness, i cant see point in ur crying and whining in this thread.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50

based on your attitude in this thread, honestly I would not want you on my site, now if after i made my decision to ban you you think I am the shittiest mod ever then so be it, how does your opinion would really change anything.

What you should consider is not looking to blame others but look at how you can make urself a better asset to future communities but based on your attitude here to me you are more of a liability.
    No after i am proved innocent, you would say "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry i am a fucking retard!"
    YOu don't understand anything. Get the hell out because you haven't been wrongfully banned.
    I was a good guy before i got banned, ask SAM, and limpdickkid, they gave me the account because of my antitrader views. Now, all that i worked hard for is gone, my reputation, my accounts, everything. So i say whatever the fuck i want, because banning me is justification enough. TEQUILAVIP ISNT EVEN IN IRC SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH?
    In your own words, shut the fuck up

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast