Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv : you awe me an apology

eh orion. i don't know what to say to that. I hate the bitmetv staff, who doesn't? But its the content that i want to be there for.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble. View Post

No after i am proved innocent, you would say "oh my gosh, i'm so sorry i am a fucking retard!"
    YOu don't understand anything. Get the hell out because you haven't been wrongfully banned.
    I was a good guy before i got banned, ask SAM, and limpdickkid, they gave me the account because of my antitrader views. Now, all that i worked hard for is gone, my reputation, my accounts, everything. So i say whatever the fuck i want, because banning me is justification enough. TEQUILAVIP ISNT EVEN IN IRC SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO HUH?
    In your own words, shut the fuck up
    wow good retort, i applaud you, maybe next time, you can think of something creative. "oh noe, i haf nuthings to say to him, he is so much smarter den me!"
    Last edited by scribble.; 09-23-2007 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by 0Ri0N View Post
    have you ever been banned on a great tracker for nothing at all?
    I know the feeling. First we stay shocked and feel down cause we contribute everyday to that tracker and nobody believes in our integrity, then we realize that specific tracker does not deserve us as Bittorrent users.

If you are innocent, and staff don't care, why should you care about that tracker?

The best to do is move on and join only the ones that respect us as Bitorrent users and mostly as persons.The internet is full of trackers to download, where paranoia and misunderstandings do not happen.
    Sound advise.... note what is said though, if you are innocent move on, in my opinion the reason scribble is reacting like this is because of guilt

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    you have no personal experience with this seanbee, so your opinion = null. GET THE FUCK OUT.

seriously, close this thread, if everyone's going to criticize me.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    eh orion. i don't know what to say to that. I hate the bitmetv staff, who doesn't? But its the content that i want to be there for.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbee View Post

In your own words, shut the fuck up
    wow good retort, i applaud you, maybe next time, you can think of something creative. "oh noe, i haf nuthings to say to him, he is so much smarter den me!"
    LMAO .

Users like you shouldn't even have internet to come on public forums to make complete asses of yourselves

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    For future reference if your ever banned again act with a little maturity and sort it out in IRC. If tvip is not on IRC then wait or get an email, making a topic crying about here will certainly not help your cause. If that doesnt work then they obviously don't want you on there site, deal with it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    wow good one again. you must have these already written down, it's impossible how your comebacks are so good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    you have no personal experience with this seanbee, so your opinion = null. GET THE FUCK OUT.

seriously, close this thread, if everyone's going to criticize me.
    Let me share my experience scribble, a very recent one too.

Right away SCC gave away invites I saw a user posting that they wanted an invite, I looked at the user's past posts and the user seemed genuine so I pmmed the user and offered him an invite.

In the thread, a fst admin pointed out that it was against the rules to ask for invites in that manner so I apologized. I took the person's msn id who wanted the invite and I conversed with them a little and attempted to give him an invite but was greeted by the system saying email address already in use. I wrote back to the person and told him I am withdrawing my offer because I suspected them of wanting to cheat SCC.

The next day my account was disabled. I did not panick or anything or come on this site wining cause I knew I did nothing wrong.

I simply pmmed Chalisto (who thought I had traded an invite to the user), gave him my evidence and in minutes I was re-enabled and that was that I never went on any high horse asking for an apology.

And the reality is if I wasn't re-enabled then so be it I knew within myself I did not cheat and if SCC was to hold out and insist I did to me it would be their loss not mine.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    wow good one again. you must have these already written down, it's impossible how your comebacks are so good.
    are you a guy or a girl ??

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Do not have time to read all this shit , what happened is happened , No more Cry !!
    its thier Rules baby
    -V

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    wtf does it matter? you going to rely on sexism to discriminate or something? Or is it because you can't think of anything to say?

here let me take a stab at what you're attempting.

are you gay or straight?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast