Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bitmetv : you awe me an apology

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    now
    like banning me for no reason isn't enough
    you come here in my dearest forum and call me trader and cheater
    and you said you don't awe me anything
    well, let's see some facts
    first i got this pm

then i logged in to my account at bitmetv and parked cause i'm going abroad for a new job.
    and that's it
    never used this account never chaeated cause i never download or upload .
    never traded cause my account was parked anyway.
    now i did the same thing at nb
    but nb staff is a different story
    you can ask vidde cause i told him about my new job and apologise for not being an active member in NB.
    but vidde understanded ,vidde helped me
    he didn't bunish me for wishing to be a part of his tracker like you did
    he didn't call me names like you did
    he didn't ban me like you did.
    now
    i've been here for more than 2 months
    never traded never scammed never cheated
    why you call me a cheater then
    you claimed that scribble is an account seller and that's why you banned the whole tree
    yet you unban scribble and never even say sorry to the rest of those members you banned unfairly
    i know you awe me an apology and you awe me an account too
    cause what a tracker will be without members nothing
    the tracker isn't belong only to his staff and owners it belongs to his members.
    and if you don't respect your members no one will respect you.

by the way
    i don't care for getting my account back
    i just want to show people what you really are.
    Last edited by SAM; 09-23-2007 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Wow SAM...

You 1 TVip 0

I hope you get it back, if they don't give it to you now, I mean.... seriously.

Even if you don't care for it back...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    pofeca's Avatar ---///ObSesSeD\\\--- BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    truly understand you and support you,they are just not a human being.They don't give a sh*t about who are banning,don't care about who is the good person and who is the bad,they ban both....i had the same story and they told me the same thing 'u cheated'...btw i waited over 2 days on their irc to get +voice...this explains how they treat their members.Bitmetv is really good tracker,with good stuff but the staff there...i won't comment.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I must say,

that's booty.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    dont give a fuck m8 some guys r good and some r bad but bitme tv staff r bitches
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    thank you guys for your support

For Serving Community

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SAM... i got disabled again, so don't worry about it. I think they just need a reason for why they are banning all of us, until they can come up with the solution, they'll probably just keep it like this.

I've heard they give lots of upload credit for those who are wrongfully accused, so let's just wait it out, okay?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    hey SAM i can see that u have chosen not to show ur BT Rep anymore but a few days ago i checked ur BT Rep and it said "good trade" or a sentence which included the term "trade"

Can you please confrim this or maybe i didnt read correctly. The reason i am asking u this is becuase u have stated in this thread that ur not a trader so im just curious. Dont get me wrong im NOT accusing you of anything its just a simple question

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    yes it did, but that's none of bitmetv's business. he hasn't done anything wrong over there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble. View Post
    yes it did, but that's none of bitmetv's business. he hasn't done anything wrong over there.
    But that is beside the point. Fair enough he didnt trade his BitMeTV account but if you look from the Staffs point of view (BitMeTV) trading is not moral. It doesnt matter if he didnt trade the BitMeTV but he may have traded other accounts. No staff members want traders to be apart of their community i mean tbh i wouldnt want traders on my tracker (if i had one)

Correct me if im wrong?

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast