Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Midnight Club 2 Desktop Problem

i was thinking that but has the class version been told not to look for the music and videos?

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Yeh, I think my crack wore out! Now it crashes for my cuzin when he begins to race stephane. Right at the begining after lodaing it begins to crash. I found another crack on file soup put no peers even though 10 people have it!

3. Games   -   #13
    I've found a fix for the problem when racing Maria. I had to set my resolution to 640xXXX and the crash didnt occur. This is only need during this race, after the race you can go back to the resolution you want. Hope this helps.

4. Games   -   #14
    i downloaded the ripped version of the game. midnight club 2 (class) and took t5he videos and sounds from the razor1911 version. it worked fine without crashing but the sceen was so dark i couldnt see wher i was goin and the swcreen crashed, i tried upping the resolution and it fixed the problem, but now its on 800x600 it crashes

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Downloaded the crack! Still dont work! But it only crashes on my cuzins profile! Not mine! I'll try the other resolution! Anything else?

6. Games   -   #16
    mines working perfectly now! cheers every1 4 your suggestions

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    We changed the resolution and it helped too! I will change it back to 800x600 and see, if not back to the one that worked!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12