Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To bitmetv staff

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    bitmetv staff are one of the rudest people in torrents world

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    This site have the stupidest staff ever. if u go to their IRC they will ban u as if u were working to them ( fuck them they think that they are a colleague professors). also they banned the the half of world's IPs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by MBS View Post
    bitmetv staff are one of the rudest people in torrents world
    You mean "some of the rudest..." Idiot!

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    i guess the only difference between the pig and the donkey that you can eat the first
    You can't eat donkeys
    Now go away.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Nothing beats a bit of donkey meat. My girlfriend loves it!
    Last edited by JazzyJeff; 09-25-2007 at 08:06 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sorry to here fazzy............. was gonna post but sams post got me laughin
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    not really what they are doing is rite because the person who invited u invited a cheater and may be they disabled it because they new the guy he invited was a cheater so they never gave any warning and disabled all the accounts related to him as u can see on there main page when your not logged in so there is no way mate try to find another invite

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    This site have the stupidest staff ever. if u go to their IRC they will ban u as if u were working to them ( fuck them they think that they are a colleague professors). also they banned the the half of world's IPs.
    I really don't want to have to set your right again, but you're so dumb I just can't help it.

1. Site staff stupid? No. You're stupid, I was disabled there to just like all these whiners, if you present yourself in a calm/mature manner they actually listen, and I can't fucking blame them for a few mistakes, they are of course running rampant with faggot cheats and traders, they have quite a handful.

2. Half of the worlds IPs? Probably would have if it was open signups

Seems like everyone thinks they can get away with trading/cheating, if FST was the world, they'd ban more than half of it just on users they had trouble with alone.

But then again, they haven't even banned the more popular IPs to ban, like Israel. Guess what? You're wrong again, and flaming another set of staff for no good reason. The only bans in place are on previous IPs thought to be static, I guarantee you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Doesn't every site have cheats and traders. Perhaps if they'd learned to be a little nicer people wouldn't cheat and trade as much. One of these days their gonna treat the wrong person badly enough and when that happens the consequences could be severe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast