Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To bitmetv staff

fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I was invited a few days ago to bitmetv
    Unfortunately he also invited a cheater which in turn got all of the accounts disabled including mine. Literally I only had it for a day with 0 up 0 down
    I respect the rules and no quarrels about that
    My question is will I be jeopardizing my inviter if I get invited again from someone as the inviter is very good friend of mine
    Plzz let me know here or by pm

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    yes you will. you only get one bitmetv account for life. go to the irc and ask for help there.

server: irc.bitmetv.org
    channel: #bitmetv.help
    Last edited by sear; 09-24-2007 at 04:33 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    IT wont be much of help..

They ban u from IRC instantly...without any clear explanation
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    This is unfortunate

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Stop these creating threads to draw attention to the BitMeTV staff, they don't read them. Visit their IRC channel for account assistance instead; there, you'll actually receive assistance from a staff member rather than a bunch of biases members who are hold vendettas.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    they don't read them
    Some of us do

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    yes you will. you only get one bitmetv account for life. go to the irc and ask for help there.

server: irc.bitmetv.org
    channel: #bitmetv.help
    Thankyou for the info
    yes, the bitmetv staff do read the posts here

I spoke to the staff member who, to my surprise, was very kind and he explained me what happened with my disabled account
    I was screwed by my inviter who only forwarded the invite to my email. Lot of people are mad at bitmetv staff but they are just doing their job and they are strict
    I have no quarrels against them
    Its just my bad luck

Mod plzz close this thread before it gets messy

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I despise trading BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rvt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    they don't read them
    Some of us do
    Sorry to hear that

They're a waste of time made by no-gooders.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i was also one among them who was screwed by my inviter, i talked to the staff in the irc and he explained me wat happened!!! neyway, bitmetv staff is far more better than OiNK who dont even allow disabled users to enter thei irc!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i guess the only difference between the pig and the donkey that you can eat the first

For Serving Community

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast