Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the "banned without a reason" issue

SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well
    you are right at the end of the day they have the final word and yes in reality they can do whatever they want .
    but what's a site or a tracker is: it's a group of people not one person who owns the site, not the site staff who run the site
    it's the whole members all the people using the site
    some staff treat their members good some don't
    as i said b4 we shouldn't complain cause bad staff member is like a bad member better to ignore him cause you only make him feel better about himself if you talk about him and actually he worth nothing
    Last edited by SAM; 09-25-2007 at 05:46 AM.

For Serving Community

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Bans are almost always justified, I suggest reading my thread to gain some insight as to why you were.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    most of people who use trackers use them for their content and their speed
    so when i'm talking here i'm talking why trackers like fsc , ftn and nb are popular that's cause their community.
    bitmetv is no match for those trackers and won't get even close
    any way i have nothing against bitmetv
    I gotta agree ... I could care less about the speed I get from FSC ... its about the community ... the best on the net ... you find a better group of staffers / community in general then at FSC ...
    as for FTN, it is about the speed and now the free leech to go with it ... although the community there is great too ...

IF people stopped tryin to be on every single site out there and actually spent time in the IRC rooms of just a few sites and made an impression with the staffers you would likely have a lot better time keeping your accounts and not worryin about them banning you ... and if they do ban you they are more apt to tell you why ...

who needs to be on every torrent site going ? all you are is a security risk to the rest of us ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123