Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TI coming back?

It'll be interesting to see if they go invite only.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    respect's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    the site maybe back again!! hope the user database still exists!!
    yeah they have the older database, it's gone great to see TI back

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i hope it comes back soon , i was power sharer over there

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    It will be invite only, we will get the best users from the old database, i.e power sharers and super sharers and other notable contributers in other aspects of the site. Everyone will have some invites and be responsible for their invitees we wont be too strict as we dont want people to be scared of inviting people.
    There were too many cheats and multiple accounts on the last one.

Thanks.

Insanal has been working on the coding for the past couple of weeks at least 5 hours a day. He has been working very hard, all for free and taking his own free time, so I dont want to see any of the hater comments from people dissing the site.

These sites rely on a good community, so the better you are the more you will receive and more trust you will gain. Thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    And I was a VIP there with merely donation points over 100...I liked it.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    And I was a VIP there with merely donation points over 100...I liked it.
    And you did a great job. Can't wait for TI 2.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    chojin's Avatar In Hell With SaTan
    sorry to be dumb. I ve tried putting forum after the TI address the one that says stay tuned on irc afterall. And i get nothing, I've added a 2 to the end and that gets me nothing...help please
    ---------
    SYSTEM
    ---------
    AMD 3800x2 64BIT
    ASUS A8N SLI PREMIUM
    3GB Corsair TwinX 3200 Cas 2
    XFX 7800GT Extreem
    2 x 250GB Samsung SATA2 7200 8MB
    160GB WD HDD External
    120GB WD HDD External
    520W HyperPower
    19" IIyama VM 451 Pro
    WIN XP64
    10MB BBI

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    respect's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by ChelseaManiac View Post
    It will be invite only, we will get the best users from the old database, i.e power sharers and super sharers and other notable contributers in other aspects of the site. Everyone will have some invites and be responsible for their invitees we wont be too strict as we dont want people to be scared of inviting people.
    There were too many cheats and multiple accounts on the last one.

Thanks.

Insanal has been working on the coding for the past couple of weeks at least 5 hours a day. He has been working very hard, all for free and taking his own free time, so I dont want to see any of the hater comments from people dissing the site.

These sites rely on a good community, so the better you are the more you will receive and more trust you will gain. Thanks
    I hope the TI 2 don't have many cheaters and scammers that last one have and the invite politic it's sound great, that's the only way that avoid the cheaters.
    But I was "new" on TI 1 (join about 2 months after the shut down) have 18 DP and 13 grab. When I join the TI I don't have any tracker to giveaway invites and the TI users help me a lot and when they shut down I has giveaway many invites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    CryMurder's Avatar no trady BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    good to see it is coming back.. awesome

^^ Thank you to who made it happen.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    ChelseaManiac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    The site is up and running now, we have most of our staff team assembled. As for invites pm me with either your old username, or if you were never there, tell me why you think you should be there. The site looks amazing all thanks to the prodigous insanal, its much more friendly than the previous site and we are looking to create a community with discussions of other topics other than only torrents

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast