Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: th0r's Tracker Account Guide for the Masses

Good job writing the guide. Hopefully people will actually read and follow some of your tips.

If people just used common sense and actually read/obided by the FAQs and Rules of trackers, this wouldn't be needed.. but obviously, people don't.

The most surefire way to protect your account is to follow all the rules.. simply put.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Seems that the majority of users just get straight to leeching as soon as they join a tracker.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Actually another good suggestion is for the member to read the stickies in the forums since most of the time those contain the most up to date info and announcements.

No sticky yet I guess it need more ideas.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I think it has enough ideas and backing posts to warrant a sticky.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +4

hello - what this message mean e.g ppl who use shell accounts have to limit their upload speed ?? it that right ??

thx in advance

Code:

Avis a tout les utilisateurs:

Dorénavant il sera interdit de mentionner un message quelconque dans une description d'un torrent concernant les seedbox comme par exemple ' ATTENTION, SEEDBOX S'ABSTENIR OU SEEDER A 100 ko/s MAX SVP !, les serveurs dédié sont là et aide à accélérer le service de partage. Quand votre seed sera compléter, alors laissé plus longtemps votre torrent actif, y a toujours quelqu'un qui va venir le chercher.

Etk, quelque chose comme ça.....

Moi même j'aime pas trop ça quand il y a quelque seedox qui se plogue sur un des mes torrents, mais il faut vivre avec

ATTEnTION , SEEDBOX S'ABSTENIR OU SEEDER A 100 ko/s MAX SVP !

Des messages comme celui la dans vos descriptions, nous ne voulont plus en voir, les torrents comprenant un message de la sorte seront suspendus jusqu'a ce que la description soit conforme.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Bump, this thread deserves to be sticked.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Bunnies on Fiber!
    maybe also interesting to add =^___^=

most sites have their own irc channel

and you can improve your relationships with the staffs if you go their irc and chitchat with the staff and other users its a great way to get to know eachother better and to get help from them

edit :

this thread could surely be a good stickie

ose : blabberfish gave me something like this :

Opinion has all the users: Henceforth it will be interdict to mention an unspecified message in a description of a torrent concerning the seedbox such as for example ' ATTENTION, SEEDBOX TO ABSTAIN FROM OR SEEDER A 100 ko/s MAX PLEASE!, the waiters dedicated are there and helps to accelerate the service of division. When your seed is to supplement, then left longer your active torrent, always somebody has there who will come to seek it. Etk, something like that..... Me even I do not like too that when there is some seedox which plogist on one as of the my torrents, but it is necessary to live with Attention, SEEDBOX TO ABSTAIN FROM OR SEEDER A 100 ko/s MAX PLEASE! Messages like that it in your descriptions, voulont to more see us, the torrents including/understanding a message of the kind will be suspended until A what description is in conformity.
    Last edited by claudandus; 11-08-2007 at 03:49 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    lol this thread is about a tracker guide created by a member here called th0r, it is not a thread about Thor'sland ose, although that is the first time I have ever seen a tracker want to minimise upload speed............
    anyway now back to th0r's guide !

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Great work th0r. Very handful

Another thing I might add is if you think your acc was disabled or deleted unjust fully, its better to just move on rather then throwing dirt around

Its not the end of the world.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Updated. If anyone else has anything to add, I gladly will.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast