Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving away one TR invite

snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Its only one for now.If this giveaway goes well i might give more
    OK boys and girls here are the rules - write why should i give the invite to you and the one who will convince me that they realy want the invite will be the winer

Pls no spam ( no nice giveaway and stuff ) only posts that ask for the invite are allowed
    I will pm the winer tomorow

Dont pm me or you will not get an invite
    And only those that have 2 stars above can be a part of this giveaway
    Giveaway over so pls dont post anymore asking for an invite

Last edited by snap3r; 09-26-2007 at 02:51 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Because I like trance. I never trade my acc with my personal username. I say it pm if you want. And if I will invite I make also giveaway...thx

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I would like it please, I don't trade, love the music, been a member of many trackers over the years, never tried TR...I hear good things, I have some good music I could rip and upload. The wifey will be happy and do me extra favours...thx
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    can i have a TR invite plz, i love music and have tried almost all of the music related trackers like OiNK,softmp3,filemp3,vipmusic .i've heard tr is a gr8 for electric/trance music, so i would love one invite, here are the proofs if u want with a speedtest.
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/-1.png
    http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/3161/revttgr5.jpg
    http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/5068/tlao6.jpg
    http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/8905/mvidzgv5.jpg
    http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1264/bcklp0.jpg
    http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/375/bitsouphh7.jpg
    Last edited by raj3186; 09-25-2007 at 12:36 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I love trance music. Here is my set up.
    Have Denon set up at home with B and W speakers - a 7.1 set up
    Dont miss any of the concerts
    Hard core trance fan!

Keep excellent RATIOs as below (have 1tb ups on TL)
    Just did my first giveaway.....being honest..it was a small one, but there will be many more to come.

I respect all giveaways, respect the giver
    Let the best deserve the account, good luck to all

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kaka2010's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i hope i can get it please i love trance music so much

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    malignoy2k's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    man can i have TR invite im looking for a long time and i like TRance , i m a trance lover i ll never trade whit this acc man please u can invite me ....

Reallly need ... and i have many things to upload man

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Snaidis's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hey mate
    I would like this invite please
    I'm a real fan of all this techno, trance, headcore, eloctronic, house, dance and all this stuff
    I will use it very well believe me

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I'd love an invite to TR, I won't lie and say that I'm a huge trance listener or any of that, but I do enjoy the music that I do know and I'm looking for a place where I can be introduced to more of the genre's music. No one I know listens to this type and I feel that I could truly benefit from an invite to TR.
    The account will not go unused, I can say that. I can and will keep a good ratio, no matter what that takes. And I do not trade accounts, so you don't have to worry about that. I will also remember your generosity and maybe that will help you in the future.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster
    I hope that it's not too late for me to ask for an invite to TR. I really want to become a member of TR, and not to add it a 'tracker collection' or to use it as a means of 'trading up.' About 6 years ago I lived in the UK for 2 years; that's where I first fell in love with trip-hop, drum & bass and techno. Much of the music I listen to and groups I'm interested in aren't considered 'mainstream'. I recently bought a satelittle radio since the music I listen to isn't played on the average radio station. I'd like an invite with TR for many reasons, one of which is that I'd like to discover new groups and find new music to listen to. I go to school in the midwest now and it's been more difficult for me to find trip-hop, trance, techno and the type of music I like since moving here. I'd love to join the forum at TR and really become an active member there, as well as meet other people who enjoy the same kind of music. If given an invite, I assure you that I would absolutely follow the rules and be a great member of the TR community. I would use this account regularly. I have a great rep with all the sites I belong to and can supply you with ratio, client screens and whatever other proof you'd like to see. Thanks so much for considering me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast