Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for portugal privat trackers

npaixao33's Avatar T-I.org ***** BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    i donīt belive that btnext will closed by police like btuga because the servers are on the usa, and portuguese police canīt close it there...
    [

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by npaixao33 View Post
    i donīt belive that btnext will closed by police like btuga because the servers are on the usa, and portuguese police canīt close it there...
    See guys what i've said ...

Dude are you also foolish or what ?
    USA what a perfect place to rent a server.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It's stupid when someone (martini_man) tries to get money from others! I hope martini man goes to jail!!!
    Please dont say btuga is the best tracker in portugal, dont make portugal smaller that it, already his...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    slau i know that you donīt like btuga, but i like, not the tracker that is not important for me.
    but i really apreciate the forum. you use other forum (bar).
    but people are free to chose what they want/like
    [

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    zygoto's Avatar ex-trader BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by slau View Post
    It's stupid when someone (martini_man) tries to get money from others! I hope martini man goes to jail!!!
    Please dont say btuga is the best tracker in portugal, dont make portugal smaller that it, already his...
    + 1 , Seeders Team and evoluiton Pt, this booth tracker are better than BTnext aka Btuga.
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=157729&dateline=1184378471

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by zygoto View Post
    + 1 , Seeders Team and evoluiton Pt, this booth tracker are better than BTnext aka Btuga.
    one thing i have all of that portuguese tracker: t-elite,seeeders-team,evopt etc. and its diferent the stuff in btnext its better, more torrents etc. and i'm uplaoder in evopt. omg dont will discuss what is the better, but they are diferent and i dont like the btuga revolution 2.34 but np its one more pogram to consume my ram.

And the announce of btnext its btuga.com so if asae want martini-man = jail.

now lets take a beer?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    slau's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    slau i know that you donīt like btuga, but i like, not the tracker that is not important for me.
    Yes, I dont like the the owner of the tracker and his rules, the forum is nice, I loved the design section but now they close it

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yah sometimes I just don't understand where this people have their head.
    The owner of the btnext the old btuga had 4.000 € of profits per Month with the tracker , making use of the ignorance of the members. The guy even post on their forum that he bought an high-top car, more than 30.000 € .......
    the funny thing is the guy will never go to jail because he made a request to all the members donate money to pay his lawyer. Isn't that funny or what ?
    Last edited by durex; 09-29-2007 at 11:14 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by durex View Post
    yah sometimes I just don't understand where this people have their head.
    The owner of the btnext the old btuga had 4.000 € of profits per Month with the tracker , making use of the ignorance of the members. The guy even post on their forum that he bought an high-top car, more than 30.000 € .......
    the funny thing is the guy will never go to jail because he made a request to all the members donate money to pay his lawyer. Isn't that funny or what ? :laugh:
    lol he have a seat leon cupra or something like that, vacations in swiss etc. a good Lisbon guy lol. In two days i break the security of btnext so the scripts arent good like oink they dont use scripts only need use btuga revolution alterations in the pogram. And when i said to improve the security to the staff they said that's impossible lol dont want help its ok.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Yes, I dont like the the owner of the tracker and his rules, the forum is nice, I loved the design section but now they close it
    the btnext owner its not MM, i donīt care about MM, since i have the btnext forum its fine for me. iīm uploader on btnext just i like to help guys, uploading fresh stuff. i also have all the others portuguese trackers and btnext its from far the best one
    [

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast