Thread: IsoHunt Takes Down BitTorrent Trackers in the US

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    "Starting today [September 25, 2007], the Isohunt team will deny access to all US visitors on their TorrentBox and Podtropolis tracker. They are forced to take this action because of their involvement in a lawsuit initiated by the MPAA."

IsoHunt crew statement:
    As of earlier today, we have disabled access from users in the US to our trackers. This goes for ALL trackers (torrentbox, podtropolis) we run. This is due to the US’s hostility towards P2P technologies, and we feel with our current lawsuit brought by the MPAA, we can no longer ensure your security and privacy in the US. So, if you’re outside the US, you may notice less peers. We encourage you to add other public, unhampered trackers to torrents you post, in addition to Torrentbox and Podtropolis’s trackers.
    Source: TorrentFreak
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah i heard this elsewhere too. Sucks doesn't it!
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    It just gets better and better , Demoniod the other day and then Kaspersky Internet Security 7 black lists my key .

Have they no shame ?

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss View Post
    It just gets better and better , Demoniod the other day and then Kaspersky Internet Security 7 black lists my key .

Have they no shame ?
    lawl

How DARE they get paid for their software!!