Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underworld 2003 Sept 19th Scheduled Release

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Watch the trailer it is a must see movie.
    It looks like the Matrix with vampires and gothic gargoyles.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    I've been looking forward to this film for ages now! The trailer looks great so I hope they don't screw it up. If you like the look of this you'll probably like Kate Beckinsale's next film which is called Van Helsing (Due May 7th 2004). It's got Dracula, The Wolfman, Frankenstein's monster and several others in it. It also stars Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing and it looks very good.

Here's some links.

Underworld
    Van Helsing

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by Gooch2k@11 July 2003 - 02:40
    I've been looking forward to this film for ages now! The trailer looks great so I hope they don't screw it up. If you like the look of this you'll probably like Kate Beckinsale's next film which is called Van Helsing (Due May 7th 2004). It's got Dracula, The Wolfman, Frankenstein's monster and several others in it. It also stars Hugh Jackman as Van Helsing and it looks very good.

Here's some links.

Underworld
    Van Helsing
    Thanks for the heads up on her latest.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Just a little follow-up, I went and saw this at the show. The movie is excellent for the most part, great story line but the special effects concerning the werewolves leaves me a bit unsatisfied, there were not enough slow motion detail shots, most of what you can see is blurry and or dark. Kate is so fine in this movie however, something about those elongated eye teeth is so sexy on a woman .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12