Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bring back the old ratio system to FTN

Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by Atilla View Post
    i thought brandon is no more related to ftn .
    He isn't.
    That's why he wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by brandon
    Oh, and girux.. Just got a screenshot of your acct (was curious..)
    He asked some1 2 give him details 'bout the account.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Vidde's Avatar Wubalicious <3 BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I have a big-ass list of torrenthistory, and -all- my torrents are green, without exceptions.

It's not that hard, sometimes I leech something old that I can't return with bits and bytes, so I'll just seed the bastard for some days, and it's green. Normally I seed for weeks

Good luck!
    -Vidde

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Go Vidde go.
    Seed till u bleed.

AssuMption iS tHe mOthEr oF All fUcKuPs !

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    V For Vendetta's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Lecter View Post
    Go Vidde go.
    Seed till u Die.
    Fixed

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by sense View Post
    All you have to do is seed 1:1 OR 36 hours, what's so hard to understand there? Jeez people, some of you are so dense.
    No shit man.

It's like the 1:1:36 rule is exclusive only to (insert site given FST whiner hates cause he can't P2L or cheat)!

If you can't be bothered to make your best effort, effort people.. as in "No I'll not reasonably make 1:1 on this torrent but I sure can leave it active for a couple days and try" to seed back the files/content you're leeching, you don't belong on FTN OR SCT OR TL, nor even Demoniod or TBP!

Accept that it's organized file-fucking-sharing and not "piss people off because I won't drop 8 bucks on a usenet account to leech without responsiblity"-scene.org.

Find any of my tracker accounts with less than 2.9-ish ratio and then come back with counter-opinion you can stand upon.

/rant

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    How can be hard seed 1 torrent for 36 hours (atleast ofc). I mean, even with my slow home upload speed i can get 1:1 on new things. And when i want some old Pack or something, no problem, i seed it for week. This system is really user-friendly enough.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Bashing people who cap their upload at 1KB/sec or so makes perfect sense to me.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What's wrong with you...?

There's dozens of good trackers with a ratio system, 1 of them puts in a nice change to the system...and you're crying to get it changed back??

Go use TL or SCT if you like ratios!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    it is not of your business to be there or not.
    How about you keep this on topic, the point is you're wrong, capping is not a connection limitation, they aren't threatening to ban him because his pipe is slow cunt, they're threatening because his pipe isn't getting shared at whatever speed it's at.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullForce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rapesauce10 View Post

That's a shame to hear you're on there
    He's capping, not a connection limitation.
    he is free to do what he want to do with his connection
    and it is not of your business to be there or not.
    Sorry, no.

He is not free to do what he wants with his connection, if he wants to keep his FTN account, he'll seed like a good boy

Then he'll be free.
    You are right but may be the user couldn't do more uploads this time as he may seed for other trackers

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Just because someone made a possible mistake in a comment doesn't mean the system sucks girux.
    The system is great and i didn't see any relationship between the thread and the new system

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoblanco View Post
    If you can't be bothered to make your best effort, effort people.. as in "No I'll not reasonably make 1:1 on this torrent but I sure can leave it active for a couple days and try" to seed back the files/content you're leeching, you don't belong on FTN OR SCT OR TL, nor even Demoniod or TBP!
    TBP? The Bi-rate Pay?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast