Thread: Console Demos

Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Jericho demo comes to PSN and XBL this Thursday.

The game reminds me of the original Quake.

2. Games   -   #2
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i recently ventured over to a friends pad and he's got the wii and ps3 (sold the 360) and the wii was just annoying. hated it. the ps3 was quite nice. i enjoyed the interface and teh free demo's ur able to dl now with consoles. that's kinda nice. anyway, not really on ur topic, but it is on demos. played the new ninja gaiden sigma and heavenly sword demos. both were fun and i'd prob get the sigma for i have ALL ninja gaiden games, but the h.sword seems like a game i'd get tired of rather quickly. moral of the story is demos on console is l337!
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

3. Games   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. nails View Post
    i recently ventured over to a friends pad and he's got the wii and ps3 (sold the 360) and the wii was just annoying. hated it. the ps3 was quite nice. i enjoyed the interface and teh free demo's ur able to dl now with consoles. that's kinda nice. anyway, not really on ur topic, but it is on demos. played the new ninja gaiden sigma and heavenly sword demos. both were fun and i'd prob get the sigma for i have ALL ninja gaiden games, but the h.sword seems like a game i'd get tired of rather quickly. moral of the story is demos on console is l337!
    Agreed. I just got a PS3 not long ago and have totally ignored getting HS and Lair, 2 games that I was looking forward to.

Stranglehold is a bust also. Played the demo on XBL and the game has no depth at all. The coolest thing is the slow-mo (been dome before) and the "follow your bullet" time. Too bad it's all rinse and repeat.

All those games have 10 score graphics but are seriously flawed. The Bioshock demo was quite impressive. I'm not buying NG Sigma until it really drops in price since it's really Ninja Gaiden 1.8.

I got Black and the original on my modded Xbox. Ninja Gaiden 2 comes out soon for the 360.

Your friend selling the 360 made a bad move since right now the PS3 has shit for it. It's a shame that I just bought the system and the most compelling game was a launch game (Resistance: FOM).

Many folk (usually PS3 fanboys) make a big stink about XBL costing money and PSN being free. However, XBL amounts to just over $4 a month and is better.

4. Games   -   #4
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    XBL amounts to just over $4 a month and is better.
    elaborate
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503