Thread: Demonoid down...now what?

Member BT Rep: +1
    Demonoid was my life! Now it's down, i had been a member for little over than a year now. My ratio was 2.9 and i was an active contributer/uploader. After doing some googling, i came to the conclusion that ScT and wild-bytes are some good alternatives. I usually download new release music, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE good quality screeners.

Also, any suggestions for a good replacement for demonoid would be appreciated. I'm looking for private sites only.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    MaaxHimself's Avatar ‡ Borat Sagdiyev ‡ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Wild Bytes doesn't even come close to the quality of ScT.
    Theres no alternative to Demonoid, as no other tracker has a many rare files.
    TL is one of the closest that I can think of, and even it doesnt contain near the content that Demonoid did.

You can't ask for any invites in this section or any other seciton besides "Bittorent Invites"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I definitely agree and was telling someone else in another thread the exact same thing TL is a great alternative to demonoid. I'd work on seeing if you can get an invite there.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Member BT Rep: +1
    thanks bud!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I'd look at trackers such as IPT ot Revtt which are close in new content but sadly lacking in the old, weird , or just off the wall shit . Hey wait a minute I just describe "Me" .

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and suggestions.
    Demonoid was my life too. my ratio was 5.3 dude, and i really don't know what to do. have just tried a tracker called shadow.torrents.com. have downloaded a file very quickly, but the number of files is limited if compared to our beloved Demonoid.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hbkwarez's Avatar Warrior Within BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Torrentbytes had open registration or check out thread that say site open for regitration.

But one thing is sure No one can be demonoid!
    It was available to pubic too if u have torrent file....

it's a Big blow to normal public using torrents!

@topic have u heard of piratesbay try that out it should hold you for a while
    Last edited by hbkwarez; 09-30-2007 at 07:52 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    no more hope for demonoid? is definitely down?
    If so, I will really miss it

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    News from onijin Demonoid.com Global Moderator: Site is down. Tracker is up. Forums are down. Estimated date of return: Unknown. Reason: oni broked it. Deimos is NOT dead.
    Demonoid Info: http://www.thecircuitbox.com/demonoid/

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Demonoid will be back so don't sweat it.