Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tsm For Maya 5 Serial/crack

Not sure if this is a help, but i can send you the full version of maya unlimited 5.0. With a complete and working crack if you like?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Thanks for the offer but I know how to get maya 5 unlimited now that its quite widely distributed... I still cannot get TSM to work however.

It seems that the versions available on edonkey are very old versions, and only work with maya 4.5 - I cant use them with my project.

I am getting to the point where I have to get a loan to pay for this software - I am a student, who has already paid over £60,000 just for 4 years of university now. I cant afford anything more

That is why I am looking for a crack for this software, since I need it to complete my course...

I may have to drop out since I can't afford to complete it, and try again in a few years.

Thank you all for your help.

Scott

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    I thought unlimited 5.0 did everything the others did and more?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Maya Unlimited does do everything Maya Complete does, and more.... the problem is that I don't need that, the extra stuff simply makes it slower.

I have never needed maya unlimited's extra features since they are pretty bad when compared with the alternatives...

For those that are interested, here is a small breakdown of the extra features:

(These are my opinions, they may or may not be fully accurate)

1. Maya fluids: A great fluid simulation engine, problem: VERY SLOW, and far worse results than the other plugins available, especially for large 3D fluids like gasses - also it doesn't support interaction between multiple fluids. All the 3rd party plugins do.

2. Maya live: A great way to simply match camera movement with live footage, problem: Doesn't support most types of footage very well, you have to de-interlace, re-scale and match the framerates etc. manually... also it has quite bad support for high speed tracking... not even comparable to some of the alternatives like Matchbox.

3. Maya cloth: A fantastic cloth simulator, which does support a lot of features, problem: Its extremely slow compared to most other cloth sims, the results are usually just as good, sometimes better... but the cloth simulation engine doesn't interact well with maya's dynamics engine, so for instance you cannot have soft-bodies collide with cloth with realistic deformations. Also you cannot have actions performed on collisions the way you can with rigid body dynamics, and soft-body dynamcis, and particles. For example, you cannot have particles emmited when cloth touches (or collides with) a soft/rigid body, so you cannot create effects like dust when that happens.

4. Maya fur: A woefully inadequate fur renderer, problems: It is incredibly slow, so mush so that I have never used it on a real project.... forget about test-rendering a few times, since even those will take minutes/hours. The resulting fur doesn't interact at all with maya's dynamics etc. Also it doesn't inherit the motion of the surface its attached to, whats worse is that it doesn't move realistically, you have to manually create attractors and key them yourself... several hours work for any non-trivial animation, and since you have to keep experimenting, expect LONG waits for the renders.... simply not in the same league as "Shave and a Haircut" which is by far the best hair sim engine out there.

What I need is called TSM ("The setup machine") for Maya 5... its a plugin that helps when rigging a character. The plugin creates (semi-automatically) useful biped and quadruped skeleton hierarchies when animating... these skeletons come fully rigged with all the keyable attributes needed, eg. for moving fingers, and hands etc. Also these rigs have all the needed expressions bound to them so the character wont move in a very artificaial way.

I need this plugin for my course at uni, but i ran out of money to pay for all the tools I need.

Anyway, I hope that cleared any confusion regarding my problem.

If anyone can help I would REALLY REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks,

Scott

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Just to clarify, I am offering $60 (US) for the plugin, this has to be worth the crack or serial... since the registered plugin costs $160.

Also, I am willing to trade lots. I have almost anything related to 3D work, all the packages, LOTS the plugins etc. for 3DSMax, Maya, Poser, Bryce, Lightwave, XSI (3.5, the new one), Cinema 4D, etc. And hundreds of plugins and so on...

I am also willing to offer my services as a graphics artist, and if you want I will design logos, models, scenes, etc for you if you want...

Please, I am desperate,

Scott

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Ok can you give me the exact name of the plugin and i'll have a search around.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    The plugin is called "The setup machine for Maya 5.0", more information is available at http://www.anzovin.com/setupmachine/setupm...achinemaya.html.

A serial number for "The setup machine for Maya 4.5" will work with this one also.

Thanks,

Scott

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    opn6
    I to am look for the maya4.5 version of that plugin
    but i can't get this link to work
    ed2k://|file|the.setup.machine..for.maya.4.5.cracked.-.rubberman.rar|2322261|53170071EF28602756F0ECAE49F65F69|/

can some one sent it to me
    thanks

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    @opn6 : I have a version of that plugin for maya 4.5 ... PM me or e-mail me for it.

I am still looking for a version of it for Maya 5, if anyone can help, please let me know.

Scott

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Just a bump...

Can someone please let me know how to go about getting this damn plugin - I am willing to do anything!

Thanks

Scott

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast