Thread: What Are Cracks

I search for norton or any other program,and I get nortan crack along with the actual norton antivirus program in the search menu.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Also do you need to use the crack to run norton or other programs

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    For Norton products, you shouldn't need a crack - If it doesn't have a serial, then it shouldn't need it in the first place.

Any good download will have the resources needed to crack it already in the archive you find it in. Avoid anything that says 'Norton Crack' - Chances (although it could be genuine) are that it's a virus/trojan/dialer/similar.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Illuminati@8 July 2003 - 21:26
    Avoid anything that says 'Norton Crack' - Chances (although it could be genuine) are that it's a virus/trojan/dialer/similar.
    Chances are 99% that it is a VIRUS or similar!!!

Do not download files like that!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by Payne+8 July 2003 - 22:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Payne @ 8 July 2003 - 22:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@8 July 2003 - 21:26
    Avoid anything that says &#39;Norton Crack&#39; - Chances (although it could be genuine) are that it&#39;s a virus/trojan/dialer/similar.
    Chances are 99% that it is a VIRUS or similar&#33;&#33;&#33;

Do not download files like that&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Confucious say - It&#39;s just as much a danger to over-react as much as it is to under-react

There are some which use the old fashioned way of cracking, and I&#39;ve heard of some programs making the subscriptions about 70+ years long. It&#39;s just that most of these things you should get solo.

nine - Check the copy of Norton Antivirus you get (Get it as a ZIP, RAR, ISO or BIN - It&#39;s most likely to be the real thing if it&#39;s any of these). The resources to crack it should be inside. If you can&#39;t see it, let us at the forum know and we should be able to help

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Proffesional Dumbass
    live update hack makes it so you can continuosly renew your update subscription for free. learn that from here andr.net (not virus verified by myself)