Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Dark [moved from open signups sticky]

HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Thnx nikmash232.
    The site looks good. And now it has 14 torrents.
    Just hope this wont be another scn or rts.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    no the user limit is hidin when you click on signups there are 60 members now yesterday there were 250 lol and yeah 15 more invite sent to people who pmed me again

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    embolism's Avatar Anti abuse COP!! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    thanks Nik..guess the reputation will be maintained

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    they have 0 users and 8 torrents? must be incredibly good.

are you trying to be an asshole or are you always this asshole-ish?

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ADELA View Post
    they have 0 users and 8 torrents? must be incredibly good.

i'm just saying the truth. who are you to judge if i'm an asshole? I can say what i want about this tracker.

My opinion: It sucks, it's going to be abandoned like all the others. we don't need another general tracker.

happy?
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    8 torrents and a picture of shrek

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    ADELA's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11

i'm just saying the truth. who are you to judge if i'm an asshole? I can say what i want about this tracker.

My opinion: It sucks, it's going to be abandoned like all the others. we don't need another general tracker.

happy?
    theres a big diffrence between stating your opinion and just spaming a thread with something that was already estableshed in this thread. tell me why does it suck? does it suck cuz u got a bunch of guys getting together and opening a tracker so we all can eat shit and download some movies? hmm ..........guess not.

also you ask who am i to judge u an asshole? i didnt have to judge, it sticks out like a sore thumb!

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    rediculed BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

happy?
    as far as im concerned your opinion is irrelevent scribble. and you judge this site on what a quick look at how many torrents it has. the least you can do is give it a chance before shooting it down. every single tracker out there started with a small amount of torrents. hell look at sct do you think it always had the 20000 torrents it has? hell no. besides that it doesnt always have to be about how many god damn torrents a site has. most have forgotten about community. yea i know the forums arent too active over at dark but so what im sure they will pick up eventually. actually its rather simple. if you dint wanna give it a chance then dont but just because you dont wanna give something a chance doesnt mean you need shoot it down. and you have no right to judge anything or anyone why do you go back to you dirty dealings on ebay and leave the rest of us alone.
    Last edited by enviouz; 09-28-2007 at 09:37 PM.

invite always be free. no trades. remember sharing is caring.
    bt rep should be abolished.
    life is about choices and consequences. you make your choices but remember only you have yourself to blame when you realize the consequences. personal experience taught me that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I think it's gonna be a great community and tracker
    just a matter of time

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    no the fact that bothers me is that you guys are like "omg, it's going to be awesomeeeeeeeeeeee omg omg omg, i'm giddy as hell"
    don't judge books by its cover. just because the site "looks" good means it will be good?
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast