Thread: Vcd Question: Do Freezes In Film Played In

yeah you know how a movie may freeze on a paticular scene in a film but you move a few second past it and it plays like normal? Will that still occur if you burn it to vcd?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Nah..its normally either problems with ya codecs or you are playing on a touchy player like wmp 9..burn it to vcd and it will play fine, just be a little wary of movies encoded in Xvid though it can mean a lot of arsing around to get video/audio sync with this type of encoding and if ya dont get it sorted at first no converting to vcd/svcd format will fix it...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by slick nick@8 July 2003 - 22:23
    yeah you know how a movie may freeze on a paticular scene in a film but you move a few second past it and it plays like normal? Will that still occur if you burn it to vcd?
    Well it really depends but chances are that it will turn out the same on disc, it has happened to me once I don't think it has anything to do with the codecs or player but if it's a freeze frame unless the encoder you are using removes it or fix's it without ruining the sound then it willl come out the same way on vcd/svcd/dvd. But I don't know of any encoders that will fix freeze frames you will have to remove your frame by yourself their is a guide somewhere on http://www.vcdhelp.com use the search feature and you will find it. Because if you do it wrong he sound will be screwed for the rest of the movie good luck!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Yeah sorry my bad, useless reply there..if its playing jerky in a software player then yes it'll be ok once burnt to vcd, but as the guy said above with actual freeze frames u is gonna have to rectify it first..
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!