Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: s*t invite

InTooDeep's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Wonderful giveaway! Why are all of you suspicious when he's got the ScT logo in his signature? Are you only thinking he's odd because he wants to see how active you are in the communities of your trackers?

I think it's a great idea to do something like this, but the creator of this thread should realize that there are probably some cheating cunts who just make a screenshot including forum posts from other members profiles of a certain tracker. If I want to, I can make a screenshot of the most active person on a certain tracker, only showing forum posts and torrent comments. Make sure you ask for more specific info. Just my 2 cents....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

can i take it and its my b-day it would be greatest gift PLZ!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    kadake's Avatar Hayden's Watching u
    progamer , how many times are you going to write its your birthday in this forum

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    as much as i need

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    dbmp's Avatar ubuntu <3 BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Pick me.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by InTooDeep View Post
    Wonderful giveaway! Why are all of you suspicious when he's got the ScT logo in his signature? Are you only thinking he's odd because he wants to see how active you are in the communities of your trackers?

I think it's a great idea to do something like this, but the creator of this thread should realize that there are probably some cheating cunts who just make a screenshot including forum posts from other members profiles of a certain tracker. If I want to, I can make a screenshot of the most active person on a certain tracker, only showing forum posts and torrent comments. Make sure you ask for more specific info. Just my 2 cents....
    You know honestly I didn't even think of that. Good point, maybe he should make them post screens of their entire profile uncensored in PM?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    can i pls have the invite
    ive been looking for one since i got here im a good user and i will not trade the account ever and allways keep up a good ratio
    here is my proof

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7639/70993543dd2.jpg

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    InTooDeep's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by InTooDeep View Post

You know honestly I didn't even think of that. Good point, maybe he should make them post screens of their entire profile uncensored in PM?

That could be a solution

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hi.. I do not post things just for something not important in trackers.. so here is my only forum post..

I know it is a not high number but It is my true participation in the forum.. mostly in site suggestions and critique.. I am searching for this tracker for so long.. thanks

I know it is almost impossible to win because of my forum post.. but I still like to take a chance.. and by the way, do post here in FST count...

I am doing all I can for it.. atleast I did not try to manipulate my forum post even I do not have a lot..

Goodluck to others..
    Last edited by game1283; 09-30-2007 at 06:16 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ive checked out peoples screenshots, let me tell you, photoshop has never been so popular....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast