Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need BitmeTV Irc.

Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Im another victim who got disabled for no reason, I at least want to know what happened.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    The official IRC channel is #BitMeTV on the LostIRC network. (irc.LostIRC.org)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ohh
    I am very tired from this staff
    ban ban
    why??
    nothing

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yep, not getting it back. No reason. Im glad I didnt donate already, I was going to.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    What does no reason mean? Did they ban you for no reason, didn't they tell you why you were banned or was the reason insubstantial?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Insubstantial, I dont even really care, TvTorrents is fine and all the the popular shows come out on all the normal 0-day trackers anyway.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam1990 View Post
    Insubstantial, I dont even really care, TvTorrents is fine and all the the popular shows come out on all the normal 0-day trackers anyway.
    yes man
    i love tvtorrents
    but i dont like bitmetv bec this staff

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    yeah if they didn't have shitty staff, i'd actually really miss them.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I have been hearing a lot about how their staff sucks, but on the other hand there is a lot of praise for the site too. It doesn't seem fair that they would kick you off for nothing. Maybe you aren't contributing in enough in their forums, who knows. What pisses me off about them is that unless you know someone who uses their site it is practically impossible to get an invite. If you go to their IRC channels they tell you not to ask for an invite, yet they have no invite channel.... that I know of.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartan04 View Post
    It doesn't seem fair that they would kick you off for nothing. Maybe you aren't contributing in enough in their forums, who knows.
    That would be a sad reality, but luckily that is a very unlikely reason. I've been member on bitmetv for a few months now and my account still stands with 0 torrent comments, 0 forum posts ... and 0 kb download traffic The little bit of seeding (I believe they require you to up/download a total of 150mb per month if you want your account to remain active) was done for whenever I'm in need for a show that's not available anywhere else - and that hasn't happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan04 View Post
    What pisses me off about them is that unless you know someone who uses their site it is practically impossible to get an invite. If you go to their IRC channels they tell you not to ask for an invite, yet they have no invite channel.... that I know of.
    That's true to a degree. Getting invites is easier than you might think if you're in the right place or if you're lucky. I've seen a few free giveaways outside of FST in the past days or weeks and there should be enough invites in the system to keep people happy. My only advice is not to search for an invite here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast