Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bitmetv

zygoto's Avatar ex-trader BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey, i have bitmetv VIP + 80gb of buffer.

I need good trackers

PM
    Last edited by zygoto; 09-29-2007 at 11:27 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Maybe you will need another bitmetv acc later, because its danger trade this.

Good luck anyway

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    maybe one is not enough....

do not forget
    its invitor and invitees........

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    n00b
    yep, they're already talking about you in IRC, they've already got this account found... the guy you invited is pissed because he just lost his account because of you, and the guy that invited you is as ready to murder you as well, since they've got him in IRC, and are threatening to disable his account. The worst part seems to be that you already lost invites on this bitmetv account, and came to irc a while back to ask for invites. The staff was nice enough to give you some, even though your entire invite tree was bad, and now you are fucking them over by offering the account?

edit: now that they've found an account trader, they're probably going through your profile here on FST looking at all the people who have left trade feedback for you, and any of those people they find @ bitmetv will be banned for trading as well. Also remember that staff at all these private torrent sites are pretty good friends and share info on traders, such as email addresses and IP addresses used. this one thread could cost you your accounts at quite a few sites.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 09-29-2007 at 10:45 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post
    yep, they're already talking about you in IRC, they've already got this account found... the guy you invited is pissed because he just lost his account because of you, and the guy that invited you is as ready to murder you as well, since they've got him in IRC, and are threatening to disable his account. The worst part seems to be that you already lost invites on this bitmetv account, and came to irc a while back to ask for invites. The staff was nice enough to give you some, even though your entire invite tree was bad, and now you are fucking them over by offering the account?

edit: now that they've found an account trader, they're probably going through your profile here on FST looking at all the people who have left trade feedback for you, and any of those people they find @ bitmetv will be banned for trading as well. Also remember that staff at all these private torrent sites are pretty good friends and share info on traders, such as email addresses and IP addresses used. this one thread could cost you your accounts at quite a few sites.
    are these speculations or confirmed news?
    i mean, are they really doing that in the IRCc?

Left out

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Welcome dffalt/zygoto, thankyou for playing.

Your VIP account with 80GB buffer was last seen 8 weeks ago, 4 days before it was disabled.

If you'd care to explain to people how you can trade a 7 week dead account, feel free, but personally I think you're about to be lynched as a scammer.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    hangemhigh's Avatar semi retired BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    yes ,,please explain
    I'm curious
    http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=146759&dateline=1186088996

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    zygoto's Avatar ex-trader BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey the acc its not mine, I have a friend that have one acc in bitmetv and ask to me if I can help him, bcz is afraid to lose them using is username here, I dont see any problem bcz as you said I dont have more any acc in bitmetv, and I trade the acc before he gets desable, you can see in my rep point that I´m honest trader.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by djkamikaze View Post

from my point of view, this is not fair.
    his acct in bitmetv may be banned for trading
    but the ally sites of bimetv should not ban his acct there because he may not have traded the other accts

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    n00b
    Quote Originally Posted by ibnahmed View Post
    are these speculations or confirmed news?
    i mean, are they really doing that in the IRCc?
    it was in the help channel about an hour ago... I was waiting for my turn and his inviter was ahead of me in line. he said that was the 3rd person from portugal he invited that had gotten him into trouble at bmtv, it sounds like he should have been more careful who he invited.

@superguy: well, this is pretty standard nowadays, since the staff at most torrent sites have similar rules, and if someone cheats or trades accounts at one site, he'd do it at their as well. Also, if you look at zygoto's post history here on FST, you'll see him participating in account trading at multiple sites... it's fact of life these days that if you get caught & banned at one site, it could easily cost you more accounts at other sites, since the admins of a lot of the best sites are joining forces to get out the traders and cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by zygoto View Post
    Hey the acc its not mine, I have a friend that have one acc in bitmetv and ask to me if I can help him, bcz is afraid to lose them using is username here, I dont see any problem bcz as you said I dont have more any acc in bitmetv, and I trade the acc before he gets desable, you can see in my rep point that I´m honest trader.
    now THAT sounds like a scam to me, trading someone else's account.
    Even if it was the truth, tell your friend that by giving away his account, he is going to get the person who invited him banned. that person took a chance on him and was nice enough to ivnite him, and now he's going to stab him in teh back and get him banned.
    Last edited by djkamikaze; 09-29-2007 at 11:33 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast