Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: some questios (about tt)

DeepN3lue's Avatar House/Progressive #1
    Hi.

recently i heard that TT might be beter then oink as far as minimal/house/progressive/tribal etc... releases.
    since i dont have access to those trackers i cant know ... but i would like to.
    What do you think

also i would like to know if from time to time its possible to freely sign up on TT

thanks!
    Last edited by DeepN3lue; 09-29-2007 at 05:15 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Actually some people find stuff on OiNK that isn't on TT and they trade their TT accounts hoping to get a good account/invite as TT is a higher level tracker. and one more thing , TT is a private tracker, as far as i know it will never have open signups

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    i havent found anything in TT that is not available in Oink .. and how do you search for some tracks in TT ??
    .. the search function is useless ..

signups are closed in TT and invites are only given to old members ( 50+ weeks )

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DeepN3lue's Avatar House/Progressive #1
    and now for my next question which frustratis me the most ...

how does a guy like me who did hes contribution to lets say the right place that releases
    almost everything the comes out on the web , and still wants to contribute like TB`s of stuff (since im collecting music from 1995 i "might" have stuff to offer duhh!)

and i cant find a decent dude to invite me on none of the tracker`s , such a shame!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Keep searching for an OiNK invite. If some users really like what you're uploading, they'll invite you to TT.

The users of TT will come to you if they like what they see and hear from you.

Please don't get off on the wrong foot by trading, it's a waste of time.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    go to irc.p2p-irc.net and #trancetraffic

hang out there and if u r worth they ll invite u

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    TT has the most up to date releases on the net. Lots of vinyl rips and sets. I love checking it everyday for new releases. You may have a difficult time getting an invite here.

Oink is an excellent resource for all music, sometimes more hits there than TT and the search function works better. You may get an invite here if you ask around(in the invites section)

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I've never been to TT but oink has over 200,000 torrents and TT has what about 20,000. Just based on numbers alone I would think oink has considerably more content. In addition to reading the reviews about it TT is an electronic music powerhouse but not much of anything else so if your not into that kind of music then oink is a better bet.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Member BT Rep: +1
    tt is better than oink at trance/hosuse/etc

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by blackbird View Post

the search function is useless ..
    If you're willing to use this fonction " like this by example "paul van dyk" when you search something, you will see that life is much easier....

Quote Originally Posted by briand5379 View Post
    I've never been to TT but oink has over 200,000 torrents and TT has what about 20,000.
    What did you expected?? TT is a dedicated tracker to electronic music, it's not the same thing. Btw, TT has almost 35,000 torrents...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast