Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv : what do you download ?

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Question 1:

what do you download ?

new tv shows which is available in all the 0day trackers like TL ?
    or

old shows or packs which is not available anywhere else ?

Question 2 :

why would you download new shows from bitmetv when you can get those shows from TL or other 0day trackers (which is easier to seed )?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Answer 1: New shows

Answer 2: BitMeTV typically gets the newer shows way before TL, the only tracker I can compare in getting the shows around the same time is ST. Plus BitMeTV gets a lot of new shows that aren't as popular as say Heroes, and other trackers don't get them. ALSO, BitMeTV gets Britians shows and Australia's shows...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    It isnt worth the hassle to get an invite. You can get almost everything they have from tvtorrents and a general 0-day tracker like TL and SCC. Even once you get the invite theres a pretty good chance you will like me get it disabled for whatever reason they can come up with.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    q1: old pack of course
    q2: rarely dl new shows except I can't find it anywhere
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    I rarely use BitmeTV because like stated above you can get all the shows elsewhere and it is easier to seed back. BitmeTV does have rarer shows that are not available everywhere else like Adult Swim shows. I also find a pain in the ass to switch back and forth to utorrent 1.6.1 because BMTV is still the only tracker that has banned newer utorrent versions. I do however use their forums quite a bit.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Green_Thumb View Post
    I rarely use BitmeTV because like stated above you can get all the shows elsewhere and it is easier to seed back. BitmeTV does have rarer shows that are not available everywhere else like Adult Swim shows. I also find a pain in the ass to switch back and forth to utorrent 1.6.1 because BMTV is still the only tracker that has banned newer utorrent versions. I do however use their forums quite a bit.
    Actually Aradi still bans the new utorrents as well

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    old packs etc, only things i cant get elsewhere

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    n00b
    I like the older stuff... they have literally hundreds of members that do their own caps, and they'll even tell you step-by-step how to rip your own stuff in their forums. I mean, hell, they've got dvdrips of the entire star-trek universe capped by one of their members in both high-quality xvid (better than scene standards) and dvd-r's. Those have been there and fully seeded for almost 2 years now. No other site comes close to having as complete a tv selection... at best another tv site will have maybe 20% of the same content as bmtv. right now there are torernts there that have been live & seeded for over 2 years, and over 10,000 live torrents.

as far as the 0-day stuff, I like to get it there cause it's un-rar'd, and it seeded better than any other site. In can ALWAYS max out 100% of my DL bandwidth... other sites the best I typically get is 1-2 seeders and MAYBE 200-400kBps DL for any 0-day tv shows that have been up under an hour. @ bmtv there'll be 10 seeders in the first 2 minutes, 100 seeders in the first 10 minutes. can't be beat. most of the time, their 0-day pretimes are a little better than the other sites as well

as for client versions, about half the trackers I use ban newer uT versions as well, so I'm happy to use 1.6 or 1.6.1 @ my selection private sites.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    1. Discovery shows.. history also..
    2. after the some Gigs of Upload.. I'll start downloading..
    Bitmetv always have many many seeders

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    1. Old shows i cannot get anywhere else

2. the way question 1 was answered answers question 2 as well.

i pretty much download something just so i'm not inactive.. unless i find something i cannot get anywhere else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast