Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family Guy Fans-- Did You See Newsweek? (july 14)

mr.awesome's Avatar Poster
    Did anyone see this story in Newsweek?

Newsweek Story

I HOPE NOW, FOX KNOWS THEY BLEW IT, THEY BLEW IT HARD, RIGHT WHEN THEY GOT IT!

The ratings would have been better if the did not always change the time, losing viewers every week.

Ohhh.... Well what is done is done...

mr.awesome

**Support Family Guy (on Cartoon Network and now on TBS in the afternoon)

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    TBS! i was about to mention that .....i love that cartoon...family guy , i never knew when the hell that show was gonna be on.... they DID move it around like crazy. man , that sucks , i hope they make more episodes...and of the PJ's too.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    i find it funnier than the simpsons (which i absolutely love), but its not as original. The simpsons came first and set the stage, but family guy is just so funny.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I agree mogadishu, Family Guy is better than the Simpsons. The comedy does not stop. But looking back at the Simpsons, they really did not start getting funny till 94&#39; ,95&#39; maybe. I guess it was about the time Homer chilled out and stopped being mean. The later boozin happy Homer made the show so much better.

Family Guy funnier than the Simpsons, in the same time.

But the Simpsons beat the Cosby Show which was huge, so respect......

mr.awesome

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I hope you guys saw the unreleased episode of family guy. It was one of the funniest and most offensive. I think it was called When you wish upon a weinstien. I really hope that cartoon network shows that episode like the newsweeks says they plan to. If you can&#39;t wait get off of Kazaa.

Also, I think that per episode family guy is funner thatn the simpsons but I can&#39;t be sure if it is the best cartoon until they make another 10 seasons (or whatever simpsons had) but if a million people watch a repeat every day around midnight then maybe it is better.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Ya i have that episode #50, which you are welcome to, but i dont think it was that offensive. It just talked about Jewish culture (and, i didnt think in a bad light).

I just think it was fox&#39;s cop-out reason for just not airing the last episode.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    aye second the statement that family guy is a truly great show, even above the simpsons

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Pitty Americans dont find it funny. So they have stopped making it.
    My sig has been pwnd by some h4x0r&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Fox wouldv&#39;e made so much &#036;&#036;&#036; if they still aired it

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    im half jewish and i found the 50th episode to be hilarious. I really dont care about jewish jokes etc.. i mean look at whos making the jokes.. i mean what if homer called me a dirty jew.. i would laugh cus he was so drunk.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast