Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good experience with OiNK Staff

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I heard that some of FST-ers had some problems with OiNK Staff. Well my friend has come across a problem and had some very good experience with one of 'em. He uploaded a transcode by accident. He got a warning and his privilege was revoked. Don't get me wrong: he deserved it: it is in their FAQ not to upload a transcode or check before uploading. But it was long time ago. When he turned to the Staff in a respectful manner to get his privilege back he was handled in a professional and very friendly way. He was asked some questions (he was to get back his privilege if answered correctly) about transcodes (why is it bad, how to avoid it next time etc.). He (being a thorough man) looked up all the stuff about transcoding and lossless music. It was useful, it was educational. And it was amzingly fair. Not like for e.g. BitMeTV
    Bravo, OinK!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    So, playing by rules is called "good" today, not "normal"?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Do not provoke. I put it down because I read many threads where OinK stuff was talked low. U can still argue with Yourself, if U have some valid points. I do not care - u seem like a flamer.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    lol some time they do things which are not normal they are just dumb!! i hate them i had account there i deleted and i dont want to go back :S to the lame site who staff thinks they are all that.. sometime go in there IRC sylar bro and you will know that site is no doubtly got everything in music but i l rather wont go the the lame pig whos owner looks and act like pig aswell oh my god i just pwned OiNK lol

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    lsometime go in there IRC sylar bro and you will know
    Well I ain' goin' anywhere. Not too familiar with IRC... It was my friend's experience, I do not use OinK that much.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    I agree.. OiNK staff are som nice people..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's quite simple. Respect the staff and they respect you. Lots of people have no trouble at all fixing issues with staff there. Maybe because they don't call them assholes or rant, flame and however else you wouldn't want people treating you

And most importantly at least try to follow the rules
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I think OiNK is one of the best site's out there to be a member of, and the staff is typically fair if you're not stupid...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Dr_Green_Thumb's Avatar Mangina BT Rep: +4
    I think the staff there is very fair and when warnings are given out it's for a good reason. I currently am under a warning for an excessive quoting scandal but I knew that could be warned when I did it and I was.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ♥PsychedeliCLover♥ BT Rep: +3
    what nice ppl???? they disable my account with no reason !!
    sad day .. no one can help me now. "NICE STAFF" yea.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast