Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Crumbcat And Celerystalksme Are Gonna Be Famous

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I have no problems with singing...just make sure you turn that snare up...I can't hear it in my headphones *lmao*

2. Lounge   -   #42
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Snare? - i was hoping we would go straight to the "Unplugged" style, me on the bongo drums and you at the mic.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sure...it beats the shyte out of that stupid manufactured rap/hip hop rubbish...Goin back old skool...

4. Lounge   -   #44
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    Well put, Celerystalksme

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Hu r u 2?

dont't b hating ne types of music coz the people hu say 'hip-hop is manufactured rubbish' and things like tht shut-up u saddos

6. Lounge   -   #46
    Im saying i dislike the new manufactured hip hop...if you disagree i couldn't care less...The shiznit is passed and if you have a problem...go blow some goat balls...

7. Lounge   -   #47
    Sure...it beats the shyte out of that stupid manufactured rap/hip hop rubbish...Goin back old skool...
    Well put, Celerystalksme
    Before i read these two posts i actually thought you were joking about this whole song thing. Now it appears you actually believe what you are writing. Hmm, i suppose you are very young......

This is not music, therefore it belongs in the lounge. I'd call it a very childish attempt at humour, but it's not music.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Ok yes i am a child...We are really going to do this song aswell

AND THEY ALSO TOOK GULLIBLE OUT OF THE DICTIONARY

so you would of sounded a hell of a lot smarter and less childish if you didn't decide to add your 5 cents into this topic...

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Celerystalksme, do us a favour......go away u fag

10. Lounge   -   #50
    I hear what you are saying olibomb...and it sounds to me like

*wah wah wah wah*

need a tissue??

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast