Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I have this project.. (need more movies!)

It's just a simple collage of the top movies that have influenced me. I need 25 movies, but only have 18. They are (in no particular order):

american beauty
    shawshank redemption
    requiem for a dream
    the count of monte cristo
    fight club
    equilibrium
    donnie darko
    crash
    american history x
    scarface
    blade runner
    good will hunting
    21 grams
    the sixth sense
    lost in translation
    eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
    seven
    a clockwork orange...

some you might think aren't very influential, but i'm running out of ideas lol..

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Dude where's my car?
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Dude where's my car?
    how is that influential?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"
    It's just a simple collage of the top movies that have influenced me. I need 25 movies, but only have 18.
    Umm, how am I supposed to know what movies have influenced you? Im unfortunately not a psychic.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DefianceX View Post
    Dude where's my car?
    how is that influential?

Off the top of my head, these are some (which arent in your list) that i can think of:

City of God
    Hotel Rwanda
    Saving Private Ryan
    Traffic
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly338825 View Post
    It's just a simple collage of the top movies that have influenced me. I need 25 movies, but only have 18.
    Umm, how am I supposed to know what movies have influenced you? Im unfortunately not a psychic.
    Yes you are. You are psychic. You are human. I am Human. We both share the same fundamental biological and psychological structure. What is influential to you is likely to be influential to me. Make an educated guess.

Last edited by Brenya; 09-30-2007 at 09:39 PM.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Jaggster's Avatar Poster
    erm... thats not necessary, different people, different tastes

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    hm is it a good idea to put one or two michael moore movies on this collage?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggster View Post
    erm... thats not necessary, different people, different tastes
    whether you like a movie or not has no correlation to how much it influences you.

*edit* say you hated this one movie. it was about a certain belief with which you disagree VERY strongly. you may have hated it, but it still influenced you because your belief in the negative of the movie's proposition has grown stronger.
    Last edited by Brenya; 09-30-2007 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    kelly338825's Avatar "Torrent Chick"
    I was being a bit witty. But if its movies you think have had a big impact on people because the movie had a strong messege that could influence someone then I will reccamend:
    Blood Diamond
    Thirteen
    Erin Brockovich

Good Luck with your project

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    The Butterfly Effect kind of goes with some of the movies you already listed...

Or how about Gattaca?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast