Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Albumwraps

If I Had Known my original post would have caused so many problems I would never have bothered. As for the foul language it was completely out of order, and as my grandchildren sometimes are present when I am on K/L I am in fact ashamed to let them see I am connected to such a forum. I am sorry to do this but as a result of this I am disconnecting from K/L sadly because I have had months of pleasure. It's a pity things are spoiled by a small minority for serious sensible majority.Last of all I would like to thank all the people who have helped me in the past.

2. Music   -   #22
    BANNED
    If I Had Known my original post would have caused so many problems I would never have bothered. As for the foul language it was completely out of order, and as my grandchildren sometimes are present when I am on K/L I am in fact ashamed to let them see I am connected to such a forum. I am sorry to do this but as a result of this I am disconnecting from K/L sadly because I have had months of pleasure. It's a pity things are spoiled by a small minority for serious sensible majority.Last of all I would like to thank all the people who have helped me in the past.     
    Listen man dont go becaseu of me Im just in a bad mood today I never swear that much in real life

so i appalagise

3. Music   -   #23
    porkshit
    yeah ad is in a bad mood today he isnt usually like this and i was yesterday...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123