Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: oink invites for free

KennyD's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post
    It has scam written all over it. Somehow I doubt Oink will be letting anyone who manages to sign up with this keep their account...if they ever get one.
    Think about how easy it'd be for a staff member to generate a few emails and if they actually do send invites out they'd know exactly where they'd be coming from and the acc would get disabled instantly.

BTW I read about this somewhere... can't remember where but it was a few days back atleast and I haven't heard anything... so i'm gonna go with scam... but I also haven't gotten any spam _yet_
    This was all on a new gmail acc anyway so its not gonna bother me if it gets flooded...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why would someone risk their own account? they could easily invite a load of cheaters or previouly banned people, i seriously doubt this is real.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I don't understand what kind of info potential scammer will get using this method. What's the point of collecting throaway mail addresses and IPs?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    John1988's Avatar ★★★Need help?Ask★★★ BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    its down now

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by progamer View Post
    its down now
    lol, slashdotted %)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if you type in anything it still says , "youll get a invite soon" and if you do that like 20 times its the same, they're probably collecting emails and giving them to spammers or compainies, so i advise you to type in as much as you can in the box and fuk them up instead

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    if you type in anything it still says , "youll get a invite soon" and if you do that like 20 times its the same, they're probably collecting emails and giving them to spammers or compainies, so i advise you to type in as much as you can in the box and fuk them up instead
    truce

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123