4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Azureus & utorrent U/L settings calculator

http://infinite-source.de/az/az-calc.html
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I use settings from bot at Azureus support IRC channel. I guess its not that important with private trackers where majority of users have high speeds. You're good as long as you connected to a seedbox or a user from Sweden.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    dr0w, press ctrl+g, select your speed and you should be fine.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Even i am looking for settings of Utorrent...

My connection is 2Mbps....so i should be gettin ~240Kbps... but i dont cross 206-210.. While using Rapidshare it maxs out the connection at 240...but be it any torrent i dont cross 210..

i used ScT,FTN,Hdbits,TL,Revtt... with n no. of seeders still no effect..how do i improve my speed...
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    AugustoP's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Even i am looking for settings of Utorrent...

My connection is 2Mbps....so i should be gettin ~240Kbps... but i dont cross 206-210.. While using Rapidshare it maxs out the connection at 240...but be it any torrent i dont cross 210..

i used ScT,FTN,Hdbits,TL,Revtt... with n no. of seeders still no effect..how do i improve my speed...
    It's protocol overhead I think.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    So how do i correct it..??
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    with rapidshare, there is no uploading, with torrents there is uploading going on. If you have your settings to allow infinate upload, and your upload is maxing out, that could be your problem. When you finish a downloaded piece, your computer sends a response saying it finished that piece, and requests another. If your upload is maxed out uploading to peers, this request is queued behind all the other uploads going out, and this results in the new piece download being delayed, and can result in lower down speeds then desired.

If thats not your problem, then I dunno what is. I max out my down speeds all the time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast