Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What tracker invites can one giveaway without getting banned

eurovox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    My title says it all.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    rvt's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Depends who you are giving them away to.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    It also depends where.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    eurovox's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well giveaway here to people with good ratios.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Anyone can fake a ratio screenshot, and the requester might also be a cheater. You should give your invites away to your trusted friends and not random strangers on public forums.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I think the title implies which tracker-staff actively searches for public giveaways/trades and acts accordingly.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    Anyone can fake a ratio screenshot, and the requester might also be a cheater. You should give your invites away to your trusted friends and not random strangers on public forums.
    I learned that the hard way.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    I think the title implies which tracker-staff actively searches for public giveaways/trades and acts accordingly.
    I think that is what he meant as well. So look here

I hope this is what you were looking for.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    its pretty easy to understand ... the main reason for invites is to invite good users who can benefit and contribute to the site, therefore invite bad users eg. cheat w.e then you get bad results ...im sure any tracker will ban you for inviting a bad user lol

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    Ah yes, I think I missed that.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Maybe we should address the actual question...?

If you randomly give out invites to most trackers at level 2 and under, I doubt that you'd be banned. Even if you did, you could easily get back in there.

When you go further upwards, then you start getting trackers that tell you "give invites to someone you don't know and you'll be banned " (like TL) but IMO that's a load of crap...I must have given out close to 50 TL invites to random people without proof and I've never heard anything from them again.

When you get above level 5, and definitely level 6, you should be extremely careful with invites, because their scary threats are true and you will be banned.

Basically you should figure out which specific sites are strict about giving invites, like Oink or Bitmetv

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast