Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Tr

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    434
    have TR invites any offers ?

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Leamonde's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    101
    A little question my friend, what is the requerimients for have invites at TR?

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ! ANGEL !'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,410
    to get power user
    you must tell staff in fourm
    min uploud 25 giga +4 weeks
    you get 5 invite (noobs)
    i think that

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Leamonde's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    101
    Thanks Kokoo.!
    Good Luck Hugol.!

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,472
    You don't need to be PU to have n00b invites. Just get promoted from n00b to user and you have them. Although if people like hugol continue trying to trade them, they will probably be taken away again and TR goes up on your precious ranking system.

    Ever thought of how rewarding giving invites away instead of trading them would be?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

    Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Haifa, Isreal
    Posts
    961
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    You don't need to be PU to have n00b invites. Just get promoted from n00b to user and you have them. Although if people like hugol continue trying to trade them, they will probably be taken away again and TR goes up on your precious ranking system.

    Ever thought of how rewarding giving invites away instead of trading them would be?
    And how can a n00b become a user?
    it's not mentioned in the FAQ =/
    thx

    your question is an rhetorical.
    i really dont think he wants to giveaway at all =/

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by asafb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    You don't need to be PU to have n00b invites. Just get promoted from n00b to user and you have them.
    And how can a n00b become a user?
    it's not mentioned in the FAQ =/
    thx
    Quite simple. Use the site frequently and after about 15ish GB up ask to be promoted. I think there was a thread in the forum that I posted in, can't remember right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

    Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Haifa, Isreal
    Posts
    961
    http://www.tranceroute.com/topic-7647.html
    found it thx

    "N00b becomes User, if he uploaded enough GB (as a rule: 15-20 GB)and his ratio is bigger than 1.0 and he is member of this community for at least 4 weeks"

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,472
    Nice they made an official asking for promotion thread. I see it's quite new too.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

    Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    did PM U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •