Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Have ScT... is FTN worth going after?

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Waiting for the invite is the toughest part haha, I'm like, constantly refreshing my gmail... He'll probably send it tomorrow, I dunno where he lives but its 12:16AM here.

<3 you all!

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyl3KK View Post
    Waiting for the invite is the toughest part haha, I'm like, constantly refreshing my gmail... He'll probably send it tomorrow, I dunno where he lives but its 12:16AM here.

<3 you all!
    Patience is Virtue

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    That's another lesson I learned here. That, and trading isn't needed at all. That friends and asking are way better then trading could ever be and that all the people at FST, are some of the nicest people in cyberspace ever.

So much trust it's amazing.... I promise when I get in I will take care of this account like nothing else... for a while all my bandwidth will go to FTN and like I said after I get it, there will be a nice giveaway from me here at FST for whatever I can offer to all you guys!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    im glad you learned a lesson, this happened to me not so long ago and i havent traded a single thing. friends+trust+kindness go a long way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    and to Brandon, why do you post info about FTN on threads like these? you know your going to attract some noobs attention, why dont you just post info about FTN on FTN?
    There was once a time I would have agreed with you. However, coming to my senses I realized I can't hide FTN. Everything posted on FTN gets relayed here anyways, usually within minutes of it's release on site. My stepping down for example, or the new ratio system, raising our user limit.. etc.
    And about the noobs attention, I was once a noob myself.

btw, you should have your invite by now Kyl3KK

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    hmm thats odd, i dont... maybe a different mail or should i resend?

weirdest thing since its the same mail i use on all my trackers.... O_o

let me reboot or something, dont go anywhere guys! lol
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 10-03-2007 at 04:44 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    and to Brandon, why do you post info about FTN on threads like these? you know your going to attract some noobs attention, why dont you just post info about FTN on FTN?
    There was once a time I would have agreed with you. However, coming to my senses I realized I can't hide FTN. Everything posted on FTN gets relayed here anyways, usually within minutes of it's release on site. My stepping down for example, or the new ratio system, raising our user limit.. etc.
    And about the noobs attention, I was once a noob myself.

btw, you should have your invite by now Kyl3KK
    good point, i have one question, does FTN have rare or older content ?, because i use ScT and they dont have much of it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    dammit! my mail and gmail apparently doesnt like ftn...

its so weird tho since its the same email, and i havent used my home mail for trackers since TD...

hmm

DUH!!

I'm in

Ok guys

Yeah, I'm stupid.
    Last edited by Kyl3KK; 10-03-2007 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    fazzy07's Avatar Something Something BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    The one thing that makes me want to be on FTN so much is its staff. They think of the members first, don't run after donations and provide the best service and experience which is priceless. FTN definitely deserves all the hype and is at the pinnacle and setting the platform for other trackers. Mind you, I love ScT to death and I would jump off the balcony if something happens to my account.
    Brandon I will definitly be a part of your tracker. Maybe by the time I get there it will be better then the best and outdo itself

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    I never got an email but the little confirm button at the bottom of the login page sure does help... lol so yeah I'm in WHOO!! thanks brandon and everyone here at FST! Tomorrow you shall have a giveaway from me!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast