Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Is Using The Moviecollectorz Program To

ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by ilw@10 July 2003 - 03:42
    I currently use MovieCollectorz, but this extreme movie manager does sound intriguing, i'll have to look into that. and Sharedaddy 1320 films most people i know look at me weirdly when they see i've got about 400-500 films on cd and dvd, u must get a few comments about that small collection of yours.
    How many of them have u watched I haven't watched about a quarter of mine.
    I have watched all but a handfull of the DVD's and probably watched and or have seen previously around 3/4's of the avi's. As for the weird looks and statements I get from friends and family, they happen, but moreover they are happy to partake in my collection when watching a movie on my 57" Widescreen.

The way I look at it, either I am going to be "into" movies or something else, might as well be movies, everyone can enjoy them at times. My previous hobbies were more singular in nature such as books, coins, cars, etc. At least this hobbie can be and usually is enjoyed by everyone around me.

As for the other program, it sounds cool, but Moviecollectorz does most of that automatically. With regards to the typing, I would rather type a few key strokes than to have to insert all of my movies one by one, trust me it is quick and painless, aside from typing in the movie title or key word the rest is done and you can edit the info if and when your heart desires. You really have to try it as I cannot explain everything it does, but for DVD's I would use nothing else.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by mogadishu@10 July 2003 - 00:04
    how do you fit 1000 avi movies onto your hd?
    What kind of question is that?

First off I do have more than one hard drive in my PC so space is really not an issue. I have a total of 280 Gb's of hard drive space, which would probably hold somewhere in the neighborhood of 400 movies.

But I do not currently share my 1000+ avi's, roughly 850 of them are burned to disc (most of which were 2 disc versions, so yes I have over 1000 CD's burned with movies on them).

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    hey hey...i know this is an old one, but i was wondering if anyone has a crack/serial for MovieCollectorz program? I think the new version is 3.3 build 6, but if anyone has an older version (program+serial or even serial) they could email me, thatd be amazing.

i can recieve huuuge attachments on one of my email accounts, so i could sort out a full program no worries

if you can help, please PM me and we can organise it to happen
    <insert signature here>

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@3 September 2003 - 18:33
    hey hey...i know this is an old one, but i was wondering if anyone has a crack/serial for MovieCollectorz program?&nbsp; I think the new version is 3.3 build 6, but if anyone has an older version (program+serial or even serial) they could email me, thatd be amazing.

i can recieve huuuge attachments on one of my email accounts, so i could sort out a full program no worries

if you can help, please PM me and we can organise it to happen
    Talk to you in a few Viv on SS.....you know what Room.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    cheers FC, but i cant get on SS atm..."Could not resolve server address....this may be a problem with you name resolution service"

ill speak to you some time soon about it over there though; i aint in no hurry for it
    <insert signature here>

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    woohoo, i got on...just waitin for ya mate
    <insert signature here>

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    jetje's Avatar former star
    If not leyt me know vivi i have it..&#33;

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by jetje@3 September 2003 - 19:22
    If not leyt me know vivi i have it..&#33;&nbsp;
    Well if you would ever get your butt over there.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    got it thanks....and you really should come to SS more often....(not that i have lately )
    <insert signature here>

10. Movies & TV   -   #20

Actually...Jetje was there too much...he needed a break.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12