Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: aom giveaway

shar's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Coin Through Handkerchief Trick
    A coin appears to magically pass through a handkerchief without leaving a hole

You Will Need: A handkerchief and a coin.

Method: Put the coin in your right hand and cover it with the handkerchief.

Next, pretend to straighten it out, but while doing that, tuck a little bit of the handkerchief in between the coin and your thumb.

Take the front of the handkerchief (the side facing your audience) and throw it over the back, showing that the coin is still there.

Now take both sides of the handkerchief, and throw them to the front. (It should stay because of the piece of handkerchief that you tucked between your thumb and coin earlier).

Start twisting it from the bottom, so that it is being twisted around the coin.

The coin will want to come out, but don't let it yet.

Continue twisting until it is tight.

Now push the coin through as if it is penetrating the handkerchief.

Take the coin out and show no hole!!! Aren't you proud??!!

great giveaway mate

hope it will be me

good-luck to everybody

The Theme - Share your invites - don't trade them.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I could have posted a trick by copy pasting from any site ,
    But i'd rather honestly ask for any invite

My ratios are pretty good at all the trackers.

I am looking for AOM since long time. I can assure you that I won't trade/cheat/get banned on it

Nice giveaway in long time...

Even if by any reason you can't give it to me, its perfectly alright

Cheers..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it's pathetic everybody here googled 'impromptu mentalism tricks' to get a level 7 account, that's my opinion.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    are there some movies with magic tricks? If not I don't need it ;/

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    ohmboys's Avatar fst <3 BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Interesting giveaway , and kinda funny , everyone became megicans in no time
    Last edited by ohmboys; 10-03-2007 at 08:28 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    You can tell who used google
    snap3r is pretty much the only person to name something that was impromptu mentalism

most of the tricks in this thread aren't mentalism, and some are even not impromptu

snap3r is currently winning this giveaway, but I will give it more time considering he stole the trick from Kreskin :x

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Snapers Trick from :-

http://www.goodtricks.net/grouplev3.html

Thats what i meant from my post that i dont wanna post from any random site
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by forSparta View Post
    You can tell who used google
    snap3r is pretty much the only person to name something that was impromptu mentalism

most of the tricks in this thread aren't mentalism, and some are even not impromptu

snap3r is currently winning this giveaway, but I will give it more time considering he stole the trick from Kreskin :x
    i didnt steal the trick from nobody i just used google and found it there
    this is the link http://www.goodtricks.net/frameset6.html
    so did i win mate or you will decide later
    Last edited by snap3r; 10-03-2007 at 08:53 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    no one won, i was just pointing out you at least entered the competition correctly

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    lol...i didnt expect u to giveaway...AOM...

after readin ur past posts...

still thought i mite be wrong..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast