Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: aom giveaway

i would have if anyone here actually liked magic... its obvious no one here does though... the people who entered this thread just wanted it to trade...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by forSparta View Post
    i would have if anyone here actually liked magic... its obvious no one here does though... the people who entered this thread just wanted it to trade...
    lol i dont trade accounts mate

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So you make a giveaway, put some req's, people post what you've asked for (at least one did) and you aren't going to follow through because you assume they are ALL traders?

Way to show your fellow FST'ers the love. Maybe you need a new forum to post in since you do not seem to like it here much based on your posts.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Great giveaway mate

Do As I Do!

You produce two decks of cards, one for you and one for a spectator. You both shuffle your decks, secretly choose and card, memorize it and then cut it into the middle of the deck. You then switch decks, and each look for your chosen card and place it face down on the table. When the cards are turned over, you've both chosen the same card.

This effect can be done with any two decks of cards – they don't need to be prepared in any way.

Produce the two decks and invite the spectator to choose one of them. It doesn't matter which one he chooses. You then both shuffle your decks.

Now switch decks but as you do so, glimpse the card on the bottom of your deck and memorize it. This can be done very casually as you hand the deck over.

Ask the spectator to fan the cards in front of his face, choose one, memorize it and place it on top of deck without letting you seeing what card it is.

You do the same but use any card – just keep memorizing the card from before.

Now ask him to reassemble the deck, cut it and complete the cut so the his chosen card is lost in the deck. You do the same.

Switch decks again and ask your spectator to look through the deck until he finds his chosen card. Ask him to remove the card and place it face down on the table.

As he does this, you look for the card you memorized and remove the card immediately to the right of it, placing it face down on the table.

Now recap what you've done. Say:

“We both shuffled our decks, chose a card, switched decks and then located our chosen card in the other deck. What
    you didn't realize was that through subtle use of body language and phrasing, I subconsciously influenced you to chose one particular card. The same card that I chose ...”
    “Turn over your card ...” He does so.
    “Which was exactly the card that I chose!”

And you turn over you card to reveal that it matches his.
    Last edited by kcsaba; 10-03-2007 at 10:30 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    gaara400's Avatar Proud Muslim BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    great give away bro

iam not magician but iam very intersted in the magic tricks

here is a small trick called envelope trick

the magician using

piece of paper
    a pen
    an envelope

how he do it

The magician asks for a volunteer to write down four numbers on a piece of paper.
    The magician asks the volunteer to TOTAL up the numbers.
    The magician opens a sealed envelope and it has the same number as the TOTAL!
    (or have the magic puppet pull out an envelope and hand it to the magician. Have the puppet "whisper" to the magician to open up the envelope.)

the secrets of this trick

Before the show, write down a four figure number that is 2 times the current year's date. For example, in the year 2000, the number would = 4000. In the year 2001, the number would = 4002
    Seal the paper in the envelope.
    At the show, ask a helper to write down the year he was born.
    Ask him to write down the year of an important event in his life (for example, the year he started school or the year he lost his first tooth)
    Ask him to write down his age
    Ask him to write down the number of years that have passed since the important event
    (these numbers HAVE to be right *grin*... if it's been 4 years since the event and he writes down 3, the trick won't work)
    The years have to be whole numbers (he can't say he's 6 and a half years old)
    Have the assistant TOTAL the 4 numbers.
    Open the envelope. The TOTAL will be the same as the number you already wrote down!

iam very intersted in the magic shows

finally i apprecaited if i have got the AOm

We Are Muslims But We Respect All Religions

We Are Prophet Mohamed Lovers

But We Believe In All Prophets

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    another great mentalism effect

Pseudo-Hypnosis

You invite a man and a woman to participate in this experiment. Position the man and woman standing facing each other and instruct the man to lift the woman by placing his hands under her armpits. He will successfully lift her.

You then wave a hand in front of the man's face and suggest to him that the next time he tries to lift her, he will find it more difficult. The man tries to lift her again and sure enough, this time he struggles to lift her.

This effect looks like hypnosis but actually relies on a principle of mechanics to work.

The first time the man lifts the woman, have them standing quite close together so the man's arms are bent when lifting her. After the first lift, step between them, stand in front of the man and perform your pseudo-hypnosis as follows.

Waving your hand in front of his face, say

“OK, just close your eyes for a moment”

“In a moment I'm going to ask you to try lifting this lady again.
    On this next attempt, you will find it much more difficult.”

Tap your forefinger on his forehead and say

“OK open your eyes and try lifting her again.”

Here comes the most important part of this effect. Gently guide the pair into position, with the man and woman twice further apart than before.

This time the man will need to extend his arms more to lift her. Twice the difference means double the effort. So even if he can still lift her, he will find it more difficult. You wording has been sufficiently vague (“you will find it much more difficult”) that whether he lifts her or not, both outcomes are valid.

More Pseudo-Hypnosis

Against their will, a spectator's fingers stick together under mind control.

Ask a spectator to fold their hands together, weaving the fingers and clasping them tightly. After a few moments, ask them to raise their two index fingers so they are sticking up, about an inch apart.

Now slowly and without touching the spectator's hands, move your hands theirs and say

"Concentrate on your fingers. Soon they will begin to move together. You can fight it but they will still touch!"

Slowly but inevitably, their fingers will start to move together.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    kcsaba, good stuff

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    I would very much like to be a member of AOM

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    hahaha hes banned
    someone can close the topic now cuz this guy will never return

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thts what i meant from previous post where i said that hes accused of scamming by various ppl..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast