Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: ScT down?

tuning's Avatar House M.D. BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fstemon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tuning View Post
    PS : Is it true, that Eezee bought an PS3 with some of the donated money ??? If thats true...i will make an suicide...
    Yes it's true, and they also bought a new ferrari.
    wtf?!?

LOL

Bye-Bye....FOREVER !!!
    Follow the white rabbit

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    if thats the case , then it seems that SCT is geting into a habit of siphoning out profits from the site , as they charge for invitations as well .

brendon is absolutely correct . they even dont have so many members , even 1500 euros is a gross overkill....
    Last edited by krisil; 10-03-2007 at 10:43 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    We get it Brandon, you don't like ScT.
    huh? Who said I didnt like sct...
    I'll state publicly that I like sct. I simply said it was funny because FTN has such a smaller bill and can handle as much as they can, yet they upgrade and get a massive bill. Nowhere in there does it say "i dont like sct".

It's called making a general statement.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Lol, ScT alive or?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by krisil View Post
    if thats the case , then it seems that SCT is geting into a habit of siphoning out profits from the site , as they charge for invitations as well .

brendon is absolutely correct . they even dont have so many members , even 1500 euros is a gross overkill....
    You don't know me and you believed they bought a new ferrari just because I said so?

FYI, SCC needs €1200 each month, and they use that money to seed their new torrents until the seedboxes get them and help out. €300 more for ScT per month isn't that big a difference.
    Last edited by fstemon; 10-03-2007 at 10:51 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Awww great...another FTN vs. ScT thread

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    FACE_TO_FACE's Avatar -- F*ck LEVELS -- BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    SCC is also great.. and fair...

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Who gives a fuck.

Seriously, they have a server bill of 1500 Euro, any human being with an IQ higher than 50 would be able to conclude with that amount of money, a site would be stable...
    eee

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3

You don't know me and you believed they bought a new ferrari just because I said so?

FYI, SCC needs €1200 each month, and they use that money to seed their new torrents until the seedboxes get them and help out. €300 more for ScT per month isn't that big a difference.

there was an 'IF' in my post , anyways , it does not concern me whether SCT makes profit or not , if the members are happy . having happy and satisfied members is what matters most , and as this is the case evidently , they might as well make profit , nothing wrong with this.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Squizzle's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"")
    ]there was an 'IF' in my post , anyways , it does not concern me whether SCT makes profit or not , if the members are happy . having happy and satisfied members is what matters most , and as this is the case evidently , they might as well make profit , nothing wrong with this.
    You really think there's nothing wrong with profiting from piracy and the goodwill of donations? Wow.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast