Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: ScT down?

SilverSeed.Net_SysOP
    Update: An issue has been found with the server that provides the site hosting.

Engineers are now on hand resolving the issue.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzcameron View Post

Hi Wizzcameron.. how do you know about the news?? I'm just starting to be curious

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wizzcameron View Post

Hi Wizzcameron.. how do you know about the news?? I'm just starting to be curious
    nvm
    Last edited by Me<3You; 10-03-2007 at 12:53 PM.
    eee

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    Idanp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    The best uploader in sct (:

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    edited - my other post finally showed up

lucky you have that rainy day money saved up.. so if it does cost you anything you won't have to fleece the users again ;-)
    Last edited by Green; 10-03-2007 at 11:51 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fstemon View Post
    You don't know me and you believed they bought a new ferrari just because I said so?
    I know i'm going to get total hell for this comment.. but you do realize that argument could go both ways right? You believe they use that money to pay for servers just b/c they say so?

Note: I am just making a statement. The previous comments from my acct were from someone else when it was hacked. I don't think sct steals money b/c I have no proof of it (neither did the dickhead who hacked me).
    I never said I believed them. I do think it's possible that they need €1500 a month seeing as SCC require an almost identical amount of money each month and they're almost identical sites, ~ same content, speed and P4L donations.

So your account was hacked? That's news to me. All I can remember is that you always made anti-ScT comments in every ScT thread while you were (still are?) FTN admin/sysop/whatever.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    krisil's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J.A View Post
    Word.

Please don't refer to what sct does as donations. It's a purchase. They really need to change the "donate" button to a "purchase items" button.. Because you're purchasing invites and GB's. A donation is a voluntary gift, gifts are given without expecting anything in return.

Might as well go all out on this post as I know either way I'm going to get flamed for my already screwy reputation here based on mr hacker retard's posts previously. Sites with donations don't usually ask users for money. Personal example: FTN does not get enough donations every month to cover our server. When we do not, I pay out of my pocket. SCT on the other hand promotes purchases by selling you GB's (which could be said as selling warez). I remember getting PM's about them not having enough donations and needing money.

Do I care if they make money? No. That's their own moral decision in which they'll end up paying for in jail if sct gets shut down (do some legal research on selling copyright material vs hosting it). I'm just stating facts and trying to clear up the confusion on the word "donation".
    true . look at blackcats and many others they dont give a single kb for donations . so i think ' purchase ' is the right word .

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Tracker up..

EDIT: Ooops they say it's down..

but on my client it says "working"
    Last edited by game1283; 10-03-2007 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Update

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    404 - Not Found
    eee

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Tracker up? I dont think so. The same like 1 hour ago...
    Last edited by SeedWhore; 10-03-2007 at 12:15 PM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast