Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do they really want ??!

FSTer's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS

Urgent

Those who call themselves Anti-traders, what do they actually want?
    - I can see that they are attacking any FST member in any other section as they see any trading rep under his name.
    They talk to you as if you are a criminal.

- Frankly, i know that they are working only for their personal benefits. Most of them where old traders here in FST. and know they are killing the place they originated at.
    I know some of them and some of the members supporting them were traders and even cheaters.
    - ha, do you want to completely kill the invite trading or you want to change the trading system?
    If they choosed the second answer then they are fools as this is against their goals "killing the invite trading".
    from there behavior i can see that they are directed toward killing the invite trading. But what they are doing now?
    they are suggesting a new system for trading, in fact they do that to make the ranking system unlogical "they suggest TL = FTN" and i know newbie members here will be happy with that as they think that by this way they will get FTN or SCT easily, then, who will trade his FTN or any high ranked tracker for TL for example?

-They know that by this way the are indirectly killing the invite trading, and what after they control the ranking system and the trading processes ?
    do you think they will stop at this step?
    the answer is NO. They won't stop until they close this section in FST and all other trading forums for achieving their goals.
    - They are fighting us without any response toward them, and in fact i can see that this section is dying.

So, tell us anti traders what do u actually want?
    and u FST traders, will you allow that to happen?

Last edited by FSTer; 10-03-2007 at 07:02 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    They are "nice people", who have 2 faces. Insincere and unloyal people.

Just like me... yawn.. only, that I don't have 2 faces, I'm all bad
    Last edited by Presto; 10-03-2007 at 06:45 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bigjoe75's Avatar FYC BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Some of their beliefs I agree with, but sometimes they just take it to far. You gotta really have no life to go out of your way to harass people who trade. I personally don't trade anymore, but people who do trade, thats their business. I also think collecting trackers is a little retarded. And some people have 5 accounts on each tracker, thats kind of childish, but I guess whatever floats their boat.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Adam1990's Avatar Layin down the law BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    They are "nice people", who have 2 faces. Insincere and unloyal people.
    That is the most sweeping generalization I have ever seen lol. My personal belief is that invites to bit torrent trackers should be free, if everybody gave out free stuff nobody would need to trade. And in the end everybody's goal is to get their dream tracker no matter where you stand. Now just because that is my belief doesnt mean I hate all traders and go after them. However giving a free invite to a trader does put your own account at risk especially on the stricter sites so I can see how people would seem to come off harsh.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MSF's Avatar M BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    they want free invites

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    who gives a fuck?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want,
    I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
    really really wanna zigazig ha.

If you want my future forget my past,
    If you wanna get with me better make it fast,
    Now don't go wasting my precious time,
    Get your act together we could be just fine

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,
    I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really
    really really wanna zigazig ha.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    ppppp.........

what a speeh , relax man

anyway i dont understand why there is ranking in he first place , all sites should be easy to get and needs to be an automatic smart seastem that will ban immidiatlly non - seders and all kind of cheaters.

then nobody would want a tracker that he doesnt use just for the collectoin and the travckers will earn only good users that really use the site .

cause u know people want what they dont have , give them everything and they will want only what they can use

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    @FSTer chill m8, I only really have one point here and that's about the new ranking system. How hard is it to understand it's not about trading. The WIAW thread isn't going anywhere clearly no one is going to trade FTN for TL and trading isn't going to be banned.

Get over it!

EDIT:
    and Sarge funny shit m8

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Invites should be free and accounts/invites should only be for the person the inviter intended.

For example, if someone invites you to OiNK out of the goodness of their heart, and then you go and trade it for something you want more, and the person who you traded it with cheats and the inviter's invites get disabled. Does it seem fair to you for someone who tried to be nice to get shafted?

If you deserve something, you will eventually get it, whether you trade or not.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast