Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: High level trackers

LOL You never have to pay on sct unless you choose to. I agree that some of the high level trackers are pointless but sct and ftn are great.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    actually TL is the most hardcore P2L tracker in the world...they have banners monthly drawings for people who donate links to donate on browse aso and why the hell do you think they have more than 180000 users...just to benefit the humanity and for the community?

regarding to iPLAY...where the hell besides that link to the donate page (which every tracker in the world has) do u see stuff telling u to donate...no one is forcing u to donate...

but i'm sure that u know that servers for the website are free around every corner, hosting + bandwidth, electricity is free everywhere, and we just have to double click something and if there's something wrong it gets fixed automatically

I know that domain,servers etc. costs money, i didnt blame you for getting donations from people who WANTS to donate
    i'm saying for an example that you have to pay(a.k.a "donate") to get invites in SCT and iplay which is wrong in my opinion.. donation it's perfectly fine, i dont see any wrong with it, your missing the point..

If that's the comments that i recieve for saying my opinion in public, no matter no one wants to say their opinion..
    so much jurks who think they're funny...
    i actually feel sorry for them...

whiteboy - enjoy them..
    i didnt say thery suck, they're great, but i dont intend to
    waist my time looking for an invite...

after i've seen the comment..
    all the invites will go to my friends...
    greedy people dont deserve invites...

gtf0
    omfg
    you guys are more idiots then me..(and i'm not)
    i sayed that i dont like the idea of paying for invites! as stroj sayed..

i have overracted about the time i used to browse FST..
    but i took a big chunk of my time..
    it's addicting what can i say.., so i'm cutting it here before it gets worst...

Quote Originally Posted by sina1260 View Post
    Interesting to read my friend, since it also applies to me. i'm 17 too and have wasted alot of time for this. but happily and fortunately enough FOR ME i have gotten all i want, and my needs have been fulfilled. i hope it has for you too so you dont leave all this depressed knowing you didnt get what you want at the end even though TL has everything you need. GL in whatever your decision is mate.

btw: about 9 hours is left (you know what i mean)
    Quote Originally Posted by playerdotca View Post
    Interesting read man, I enjoyed it. I only download at 320 kbs at home, which isn't that great considering other people, so speed doesn't really make a difference.

I'm glad your only 17 and your becoming mature about this. Goodjob
    this kind of comments is why i wrote in the first place this thread thx..

Quote Originally Posted by Cmon View Post
    except maybe you don't care about your real life at all
    WTF?
    didn't you read my first post?
    read it again...
    that's why i'm stopping with chasing sites...
    Last edited by asafb; 10-03-2007 at 11:57 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    trackers arent hard to understand, you shouldnt be wasting all day on them like you were, get the ones you like and from them dl whatever you want a couple times a week and leave your client running to UL. it shouldnt be something that you spend a lot of time doing, i have everything i wanted as far as trackers go except FTN and revolt( i barely missed signups for this ) and i imagine ill continue trying to get them until i finally do, after that i can stop looking and just start building up my accounts so i can do more giveaway to other good members like me that dont have what they want yet. i like using forums but the trackers themselves are kind of a secondary to me, i love small communities of people who are all into the same thing, assuming of course the majority of those people are mature.

oh and also if you're into TV and dont care about the community and just want trackers as a place to dl from definitely get scc. almost all releases i see on bmtv are on scc at the same time or sooner and they even have quite a few that bmtv doesnt have. so TL and scc are all i would NEED if i didnt care about community but i do.
    Last edited by aysomc; 10-03-2007 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    asafb's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    trackers arent hard to understand, you shouldnt be wasting all day on them like you were, get the ones you like and from them dl whatever you want a couple times a week and leave your client running to UL. it shouldnt be something that you spend a lot of time doing, i have everything i wanted as far as trackers go except FTN and revolt( i barely missed signups for this ) and i imagine ill continue trying to get them until i finally do, after that i can stop looking and just start building up my accounts so i can do more giveaway to other good members like me that dont have what they want yet. i like using forums but the trackers themselves are kind of a secondary to me, i love small communities of people who are all into the same thing, assuming of course the majority of those people are mature.

oh and also if you're into TV and dont care about the community and just want trackers as a place to dl from definitely get scc. almost all releases i see on bmtv are on scc at the same time or sooner and they even have quite a few that bmtv doesnt have. so TL and scc are all i would NEED if i didnt care about community but i do.
    that's constructive criticism , i really liked reading you post, not aggresive nor trying to make fun of me..
    I ment that i'm wasting time chasing trackers HERE(FST), all the trackers are easy to understand that's not the point of the thread..
    I really dont care about pretimes..
    I have SCC but i prefer to download tv shows from TL because of the great speeds
    thx for the advice

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by asafb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post

that's constructive criticism , i really liked reading you post, not aggresive nor trying to make fun of me..
    I ment that i'm wasting time chasing trackers HERE(FST), all the trackers are easy to understand that's not the point of the thread..
    I have SCC but i prefer to download tv shows from TL because of the great speeds
    thx for the advice
    its true what you meant, and i repect your view but people like the excitement of trading and getting higher levels because downloading is just not enough for them. i didnt mean to be aggressive, but you should understand the other side of it and respect other peoples view.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    thx for the advice
    its true what you meant, and i repect your view but people like the excitement of trading and getting higher levels because downloading is just not enough for them. i didnt mean to be aggressive, but you should understand the other side of it and respect other peoples view.
    i know all that i did is stated my opinion..
    i never sayed that you believe or game is wrong..in the counterwise , you're right there's alot of people trading(i once did)if that's there thing so be it..
    i wish them to have fun doing that
    FST is a free forum and everybody can express their thoughts(like i did) and it's one of the most importent & basic laws on the world which i agree with,stating your thoughts
    good night everybody and more constructive criticism are welcome and of course thoughts as well

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    one example is pokemon cards lol, all the cards are made of paper and are the same size and worth the same, BUT people want to get the ones with the highest levels because they enjoy it, we all know we can download and what not, people like levels, it gets them excited, so your completely missing the point, your theory is old. to be 17 and come up with this "revoluntionary" idea you have is pathetic for your age, your really immature in fact.
    you're right, it's a game..
    and what happens when you win?
    THAT'S immature, playing with accounts of trackers .. it's like you treat the tracker and staff as junk..
    only using the site to gain 1 level...
    That's pathetic..
    i've always disliked you're previous posts.. your posting in an arrogant way, which i really hate.
    ok, yeah, but now your getting personal which i never was to you
    Last edited by killer23; 10-03-2007 at 11:55 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    i'm sorry killer23 i wrote it before you did the nice honest response..
    i'm editing myne
    you should do it to

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Cmon's Avatar on users.php
    I do read it, just saying that for an exception who don't care about real life (at least I think you were)
    Know too much = bad
    My Ratio, Stats & Speed

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Cheers
    I really appreciate your post.

I am 34 and i hear a lot of what you are saying. First off I am pro dontating to trackers. I made a post here once asking for sct. the basic response was. You need to pay to get in. Now i never spoke to any reps from sct so i can't confirm this but sounds like a membership fee to me. I was also made aware of the P2L system. Mix P2L and a bunch of seedboxes and everybody is somehow forced to pay. Ya i know i pay for my internet connection etc... but those are basics. Now you mentioned TL. Yes, that is a great example of a tracker that works. I was never aware of a p2l sysem there but if you guys say so... anyways, its easy to seed back to TL. I never have to worry about my ratio. It's always good there cuz they have tonns of leechers. That and they always make their mark without making any noise.

Bottom line is: I gave up the hunt right after that post. I have 1 high end tracker and everything else is 4 and under. but really they are all 9s and 10s... cuz they have everything.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast