Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: hey guys, finally landed here! PLEASE GIVE ME FTN!!

phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    killer23 who knows... maybe... all this is funny!

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i had enough ftn invites to satisfy everyone once, but I ate them

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    Hey Guys what should I do to get FTN? I mean no offense to any body mate @ everybody. I was just asking.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by appyton View Post
    Hey Guys what should I do to get FTN? I mean no offense to any body mate @ everybody. I was just asking.
    stay i a forum, read about FTN, make some friends that have FTP acc, and maybe, again maybe, u'll catch one invite... and of course be a honest member, don't cheat and don't trade the acc...

by the way... i try to catch one FTN invite from almost 1 year... and nothing yet... but GOOD LUCK!

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well, definitly not what you just did

become a reputable member here and make friends, and hope people will forget what kind of thread you once did

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Did I something really bad? I dont get it sorry
    I didnt offend anybody
    I really do want an invite to FTN though

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    You need to prove that you're a good bloke then one of your friends will invite you

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by killer23 View Post
    lol, i guess the "its my fake birthday" thread was getting predictable so this guys coming out with "i finally landed here", what will they come up with next? "its my funeral today! PLEASE GIVE ME FTN!!! ", and the caps make me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post

Seriosly...Requesting Anything above level 6, should be banned IMO kinda tired to see same threads popping around..

or if anyone requests above level 6 then he must be an active member for atleast a year and must have atleast 1000 posts..
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post

you just made my day. this had me rofl.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    pro267's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Did I something really bad? I dont get it sorry
    I didnt offend anybody
    I really do want an invite to FTN though
    Don't mind the sarcastic reactions, appyton, you didn't do anything wrong, just requested a freebie. I really liked embolism's response to your thread. You should read it again, it contains most of the information you need.

I think the reason you got some angry responses is that - contrary to your belief - most of the people here do not have an FTN account, although most probably wouldn't mind a shot at one (present company included). Since so many want an account, we're getting a huge amount of "I want FTN" sort of threads around here on a daily basis, which is kind of annoying, especially when they come from members who've been here for a couple of days after their 30 days wait period. You have to understand that the chances of anyone giving you an FTN invite without knowing you are slim to none (well, unless it is one certain FTN ex-staffer, which sometimes gives invites based on a seemingly pseudo-randomal algorithm). Most FTN invite holders will only give their rare invites to people they trust, and since they don't know you (yet), you're probably not going to get lucky at this time.

My advice to you, in additional to the good advice you got in some of the previous posts in your thread, is to be a good and active member here, don't trade or cheat on your accounts, and (most importantly) have patience. You're bound to bump into someone willing to spare you an invite at some point.

GL, and welcome to FST!
    546f74616c6c792072616e646f6d20746578742e20416d617a696e671f20696e6e69742e

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast