Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change Icons?

how do you change the icons for my computer or recycle bin?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    go on kazaa and do a search for a program called icon packager. Its made by stardock.

Make sure you get the version that says enhanced or else it will be a trial version.

Once you get that then go to wincustomize.com and download sone icons and install the icons with icon packager

And if you cant find the enhanced version on kazaa then send me a pm and I will let you get it from me B)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    thanks

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    i agree shn said... Icon Packeger is gr8 .. u could always use MicroAngelo 2 that good for making your icons -- even though i hate Microangelo doesn't mean it's not good

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by MetroStars@9 July 2003 - 16:28
    i agree shn said... Icon Packeger is gr8 .. u could always use MicroAngelo 2 that good for making your icons -- even though i hate Microangelo doesn't mean it's not good
    Do you have to make the icons with micro-angelo or can you just install pre-made icons?

Im not a good designer when it comes to icons

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by shn+10 July 2003 - 06:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shn @ 10 July 2003 - 06:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MetroStars@9 July 2003 - 16:28
    i agree shn said... Icon Packeger is gr8 .. u could always use MicroAngelo 2 that good for making your icons -- even though i hate Microangelo doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s not good
    Do you have to make the icons with micro-angelo or can you just install pre-made icons?

Im not a good designer when it comes to icons [/b][/quote]
    nope.. it has a library program included that lets you choose from pre-made icons.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    hey shn, can you post a hash here so we can all get it from you?

thanks,
    tralalala

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    if u use xp, then go to display properties/desktop and then customize desktop. simple as dat

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    i think icon packager rules.&#33; i want them ORION icons but u have to pay&#33;

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    photoshop will edit icons as well... it is goin pretty drastic tho. i use it just for images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast