Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it my lucky day? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Still, I try.

DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Unsure

Eh so again I'm trying to "beg" for an FTN invite. Seriously, if I'd get my hand on one of those, I wouldn't need anything else, because I'd have all I wanted . Unfortunately there aren't many hungarians present on the tracker and so I have no near friend who could invite me there. (Although I think I would deserve it, I'm helping fellow citizens out a lot doing them subtitles for series just as fast as I can throwing everything else away for those hours the translation takes...) I don't know how to prove that I'm as decent as it gets, I'm trying to help everyone, but I'm sort of starting to go crazy not being able to get into FTN (not litterally, but it's starting to become really, truly annoying).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not sick or something, I'm not saying this is my big one dream, I'm not such a freak . It's just that I'd be incredibly happy if I got one of those invites. This already became sort of a hobby for me, trying to get an invite there. It doesn't seem to be working too well . Really, what should I do? I can help anyone with anything just PM me and I give you an MSN address or a mail address where we can talk. I can tell anything about myself. Just pls, someone....

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    This already became sort of a hobby for me, trying to get an invite there
    no offense man but really come on!
    besides the fact that you just killed your chances of getting an invite with sentence... i really don't get people that make collecting invites a hobby!

if you have what you need (pretty sure you mentioned it somewhere) why would you need to be invited there?

maybe you'll understand this better when you'll gain more experience in "bittorrenting"
    lol

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    You got me wrong. COLLECTing invites isn't a hobby for me. Trying to get into FTN!! (read what I wrote again...) sort of became one, because I'm trying for a while and since I'm trying frequently we can call it a "hobby". You totally got me wrong, pf....

Btw I believe I have enough experience at "bittorrenting" as you've called it, doing it for 3 years now...
    Last edited by pi31415; 10-04-2007 at 09:04 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BethCooper's Avatar cute as can be BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Nothing wrong in trying for this, but we see 5-10 of these threads every day, I I havn't yet seen anyone getting a free ftn invite this way, very very small chances, 1 in 1000 might get it....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Yeah, but you know, you gotta try . How else do you think one could get an invite to such a cool site? Yeah, well, this is definitely not the best way but I can't really come up with anything else. I mean, how are you supposed to make friends in a forum? Ok, by helping them. But with what? ... And even if I help them as I shall, what difference would it make (well not regarding the fact that it makes one (that is, me too) feel good; even though it's the basic reason one usually helps people)? I guess it's all just a matter of luck. Some get what they want..........and some don't.
    Last edited by pi31415; 10-04-2007 at 09:15 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ilya's Avatar Proud Israeli BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    ok sorry m8 i did get you wrong there... it';s just frustrating to see all this new users with all this GIVE ME FTN I NEED IT SO BADLY BLAH BLAH...

sorry again

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    send me your mail .....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by pi31415
    How else do you think one could get an invite to such a cool site?
    The honest John way of doing it would be to post insightfully, intelligently, and coherently around here, make friends, laugh and frolic about, and never mention it again until someone offers it to you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    marksman's Avatar -------> BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    just a question..if its ur hobby tryin 2 get ftn..wont it be a bad thing gettin it..u'll lose ur hobby..
    Been There, Done That

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Next comes the trolling for FTWR, Wheelmods, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast