Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: The one and only ☆Brandon☆

p1r4t3's Avatar More drama? ffs BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by memike View Post
    i saw you are no more sysop and not a staff member .are you still active on the site?
    lets keep that away shall we?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #92
    gygz's Avatar TorrenT♥♥LoveR BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Big Guy

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #93
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Well it's really nice how many ppl likes Brandon. Since I was here i heard stories of his generouscity and how many invites was he giving out. Also i think that's why this community is one of the bests cause there are so many ppl like Brandon!
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #94
    Memphy's Avatar Average Joe BT Rep: +5
    very kind guy,one of the best coders out there and a really good person with the members,he listens to them and helps them in any way he can...that`s very rare nowadays in the "staff" circle...keep up the good work
    "It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It's a thousand times better than whiskey - it's an assistant - a friend." - Louis Armstrong

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #95
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by edeinho View Post
    Well it's really nice how many ppl likes Brandon. Since I was here i heard stories of his generouscity and how many invites was he giving out. Also i think that's why this community is one of the bests cause there are so many ppl like Brandon!
    I agree,and i think that SgtMajor is one of them!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #96
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    this thread

has been caruso'd

MIAMI STYLE

protip: 95% of the people in this thread, including me dont know who brandon is, but found out here.
    80% of us, excluding me, have pmed him for an invite.
    Last edited by Toufas; 10-05-2007 at 01:49 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #97
    isabel.pirate's Avatar soon to be inspired BT Rep: +2
    I like how the threads you enter change course - one second everyone is bad mouthing the person asking for FTN saying they have no right and need to part of the community and the next minute (after a small mesage "pmed") everyone talks about how great the community is and how everyone deserves a chance.

I do think it is great that you are in a position that you can give people chances. People even if they were traders/ cheaters or just young and stupid will probably step up when they get such a great act of kindness.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #98
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by isabel.pirate View Post
    I like how the threads you enter change course - one second everyone is bad mouthing the person asking for FTN saying they have no right and need to part of the community and the next minute (after a small mesage "pmed") everyone talks about how great the community is and how everyone deserves a chance.
    i just laughed when i read that

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #99
    I don't know Brandon at all other then seeing him here and there on here but I have heard alot of positive things said about him.

I thought he was planning on stepping away for a while but it looks like he changed his mind which is good for everyone from what I know.

So it's good to see you back.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #100
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Defiance.. Is this thread really appropriate? Kiss-ass threads are more or less stupid, pointless, generate spam.. etc... No?
    Just wanna clear killer's name a bit on that. He does have a FTN acct, and he did ask my permission to make a thread regarding me. Just wanted to clarify that the original poster had no intent to kiss my ass
    so his ass kissing in the other thread paid off

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast