Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for free FTN

n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I don't know, but I doubt, that effteeeenn wants aggressive members.
    They need someone chillax, like me. Someone should say PM me your mail or at least say, that you don't stand a chance. Because I'm not one of those, who tries to get, where he isn't wanted.

Nestea, thanks, at least someone thinking the same

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    phantom's Avatar the shadow... BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    Nestea, thanks, at least someone thinking the same
    stay cool... is not the only one... TRUST ME!

to be, or not to be... what do u choose?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    isabel.pirate's Avatar soon to be inspired BT Rep: +2
    He was placed on the wall of shame at TI1 - but I do think he is a little irresponsible and I feel that even though the interent has a lot of anonymity some things need to be shared.

Snap3r - I am not here to fight - people who care to find out this info can easily find it. I think it is silly to condone trading and trade yourself - but to each his own. You have lots of friends I can see so you are doing well (better than me - I am new here)

Quote Originally Posted by Ali-g View Post
    +1 Vote for Snap3r. The guy has done many good giveaways at TI..
    Anyways Ive come to the realize that u need to have at least 3 stars to req. lvl7 + here...
    Unfortunately for me
    Edit: I didnt read but I feel astonished by wut u say Isabel.Pirate... I suggest u should get some face-to-face clarification, maybe it was all a mistake, if not u should report.... I think at least

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by isabel.pirate View Post
    I think it is silly to condone trading and trade yourself
    i think that to but if i say that i dont trade accounts than i dont trade them and i said this earlier if you have proff then pls show them to me and i dont want to fight either only if its to defend my name

Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post
    Good Luck!

Been a dream of mine too. But, for right now, best of luck to you!!
    thanks mate and good luck to us
    Last edited by snap3r; 10-05-2007 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    ekk3123's Avatar Gordon Gekko BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    good initiative snap3r, its people like you that deserve an invite. Im sorry thoug, I just invite friends to trackers, and I know how it is, I aint got no friends here eighter =/

Keep on trying. I think you are on the right track ;D

Don't underestimate the swedes..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Guys....relax..

Theres nothing like FTN is a goldmine or anything..

Ok agreed it has total leech, good speeds... But this crazy after FTN is not worth..

I have repeated 100 times... TL + Revtt is equal to FTN in terms of speed and content..

If like majority of ppl evn u want to go after Rarity then noone can help unless you make some good friends..

Else TL + Revtt or ScT can suffice ur need..

The sentences like...

Its my dream since childhood,
    I am dying for FTN,
    Pls Pls Pls Pls someone give me FTN,
    Ill kiss ur ass for FTN...

sound very miserable and cheap...

Crazy for rarity is not a sin, but first prove yourself that you are a good user and NOT A COLLECTOR or UNCONTROLLED Trader.

Get some good attention from regular members here, Help some newbies.
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    snap3r's Avatar ..::/\::.. BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Its my dream since childhood,
    I am dying for FTN,
    Pls Pls Pls Pls someone give me FTN,
    Ill kiss ur ass for FTN...

sound very miserable and cheap...

Crazy for rarity is not a sin, but first prove yourself that you are a good user and NOT A COLLECTOR or UNCONTROLLED Trader.

Get some good attention from regular members here, Help some newbies.
    ive never said that mate i only asked for an invite and i think i allready proved myself as a good member of this comunity

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Good memeber doesnt mean... Giving Away invites...

It means helping people in anyway one can..

This is forum. Its essentially means clearing each others doubts and learning new things..

If you think you are a good member then you wont face this condition. The minute you would have requested for Invite. You would have recieved an invitation immediately.

Ask SgtMajor about that - I can recall it, he requested for Swedvdr invite and in very less time he got it.

One doesnt need to declare that he is a good member

Nevermind...I still wish you luck for FTN
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    Good memeber doesnt mean... Giving Away invites...

It means helping people in anyway one can..
    Nevermind...I still wish you luck for FTN
    Well i dont speak english from birth like others so i didnt know that "Giving away invites" means something else than helping others with what i can ( and thats invites )
    From now on i will say "Giving away invites to help you" ok

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Good luck to you snap3r

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast