Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: How to...

  1. #1
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    596
    get an invitation to sites like ScT, UK-t, FTWR, E****, BitMeTV

    any suggestions?

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    n00b BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,309
    I guess it's been said over and over, but just be nice and productive and hang around. Trading might sound at first like the fastest way to reach your goal, but it actually dooms you.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    2,712
    Invite their SysOps to your tracker...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    thebazzla's Avatar 'The Steelmen' BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    sunny blackpool
    Posts
    2,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Presto View Post
    I guess it's been said over and over, but just be nice and productive and hang around. Trading might sound at first like the fastest way to reach your goal, but it actually dooms you.
    totally agree with you my top two tracker invites were given to me and i didn't even ask so there are some generous people out there its just a case of patience
    Last edited by thebazzla; 10-05-2007 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,331
    I have to ask this, are you a tracker collector or something, listed in your userbar are ftn fsc and just about every other 0day site in existence yet you want ScT as well ? U*** & FTWR are closed community sites they want to stay that way, and it seems odd that you have ftn & fsc and yet have not been invited to bmtv ?

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I have to ask this, are you a tracker collector or something, listed in your userbar are ftn fsc and just about every other 0day site in existence yet you want ScT as well ? U*** & FTWR are closed community sites they want to stay that way, and it seems odd that you have ftn & fsc and yet have not been invited to bmtv ?
    dear friend, did you consider the fact that I maybe still don't have any invites on great sites like FTN and FSC to trade them for Sct ect.?

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,260
    try to make friends on the forums @ ftn and fsc. Also go to their irc. Most people there have what you seek, and if you show your a good person, they will invite you. Should be easier considering the communities you currently belong to
    Ron Paul: Hope for America

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    2,061
    I trade high-buffered accounts and bulk low-level invites for high-level trackers, do massive giveaways to strangers, PM random users for high-level invites, and create begging threads for high-level invites on a weekly basis.


  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    I trade high-buffered accounts and bulk low-level invites for high-level trackers, do massive giveaways to strangers, PM random users for high-level invites, and create begging threads for high-level invites on a weekly basis.


  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    Invite their SysOps to your tracker...
    doesn't work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •